• Yes, there will be peace in Egypt.

While it may seem a little too far off in the distance, I think there will eventually be peace in Egypt. I do not think however there will ever be peace in a place like Egypt. The whole region is just way to volatile for there to ever be peace.

• Yes there will

Yes, one day the two sides that are having conflict in Egypt will settle their fight, and then there will be a long period of peace there, with the two sides getting along good and not having any problems at all with each other, and not fighting like they have been.

• Only if there ceases to be an Egypt.

I think that in order to maintain peace in Egypt, the nation needs to be further subdivided into new independent nations. Each faction has so much at stake there, they are unlikely to agree on much of everything. Carve up the nation, wish each faction the best, and call it a day.

• Yes, but not anytime soon

There will, of course, be peace in Egypt eventually. What is happening now is the birth of a new democracy, and there are many bumps in the road. But eventually, I believe things will settle down, and some form of stable government will form. However, I don't anticipate this happening anytime soon.

• I do not bealive there will be peace in Egypt

Personally i do not feel that we will ever see a time where there will be peace in Egypt. I feel like with all of the countries that are currently at war and all of the political upsets the state of the world is never going to improve. I truely hope that i am wrong on this topic and one day see peace around the world.