Will Tibet win a measure of autonomy with the Dalai Lama’s Third Way?

• Yes they will

Yes, I think that with this new third way that they will get a measure of autonomy, and that it is going to be a good thing for them in the future. I think that it is going to help out all of the people a whole lot, and that they will like it.

• Yes Tibet will win a measure of autonomy.

Tibet is a nation deeply routed in faith and meditation. Their strong beliefs and activism will allow them to win a measure of autonomy with the Dalai Lama's Third Way. This paves the way for them to govern themselves because of their honesty and dedication to serving others and being upstanding citizens.

• China will not listen.

No, Tibet will not win a measure of autonomy with the Dalai Lama's Third Way, because China does not care about the Dalai Lama. China has set its sights on Tibet, and the Dalai Lama is not going to change their mind. The Chinese government has little respect for peace or the Dalai Lama.

• No, Tibet will not win a measure of Autonomy with the Dalai Lama's Third Way.

As much as some people want to see Tibet be free of the oppressive governing of China, there will never be a time where they will be able to govern themselves even with the Dalai Lama's Third Way. I think it is a sad situation though. Hopefully one day, Tibet will be free.

• It Is Doubtful

China is opposed to the Dalai Lama and quite frankly they were out to kill him when they took over and raided Tibet. I do not believe Tibet will win a measure of autonomy with the Dalai Lama's Third Way. China isn't going to change their beliefs about the inclusion of Tibet based on anything the Dalai Lama says.