• It's already done

I keep hoping that this is some type of publicity stunt, or that I'll wake up from this nightmare, but reality bites hard here. Trump didn't win the popular vote, markets are crashing around the world, and there's a lot of global unrest because of what's happened here. Pray for all of us.

• Yes, I think Trump will win the presidential election.

I think that Trump will win the presidential election. The biggest group of people that vote are the baby boomers and they are all about Donald Trumps age and are mostly white. The baby boomers want America to look the way that it did when they were growing up and they think that Donald Trump will make it that way again.

• Yes, I think so.

Let’s face it: biggest problem here isn’t Trump – it’s Hillary. She is hugely unpopular — nearly 70% of all voters think she is untrustworthy and dishonest. She represents the old way of politics, not really believing in anything other than what can get you elected. That’s why she fights against gays getting married one moment, and the next she’s officiating a gay marriage. Young women are among her biggest detractors, which has to hurt considering it’s the sacrifices and the battles that Hillary and other women of her generation endured so that this younger generation would never have to be told by the Barbara Bushes of the world that they should just shut up and go bake some cookies.

• Yes, Trump won the presidential election.

Yes, Trump won the presidential election, which means a lot for our country. No one knows what he will do in power because he has never been in office before. He could become a dictator for all we know. We have to keep a close eye on him to make sure he doesn't.