• Yes they will

Yes, I believe that viewers will still watch ESPN First Take without Skip Bayless. People fear change, that's just a fact of life. But, presenters come and go. Change can be a good thing. It's the essence behind what the program is about that will keep the viewers watching, not the person reading the script on the screen.

• Yes, I think that viewers will still watch ESPN First Take without Skip Bayless.

Yes, I think that viewers will still watch ESPN First Take without Skip Bayless because his co-host Stephen A. Smith attracts viewers because his loud and excessive personality and antics. ESPN will have a hard time finding a replacement to Skip Bayless but I think that the number of viewers will not dip significantly because of Bayless.

Yes, I think that viewers will still watch ESPN First Take without Skip Bayless because Stephen A. Smith has the ability to draw viewers because of his boisterous personality and antics. I think that ESPN will have a tough time finding a replacement to Bayless, but I think that viewers will still watch the show.

• If it is still good.

If the show is still good then people will watch it. If it is not good then people will stop watching it. It is as simple as that. If Skip made the show what it is then it will fail in his absence unless they find a suitable replacement for him.

• I doubt first take will even be on in a couple months

I think Skip leaving will ultimately be the demise of the show, SAS is hardly ever in studio, and is busy with radio and selling beef jerky, Skip was the man who kept the show alive, he made it his priority.
    All the potential replacements like Will Cain, Jorge Sedano and Kate Fagan, are terrible, they are boring on tv and are not controversial like Skip, you need a person who is beloved and disliked at the same time for that show to work.

• First Take will be terrible with the backup crew!

Every time Skip and Stephen go on vacation the show turns into garbage. Not one of the backups is good enough to replace Skip. They also do not deserve to be at the same table as Stephen, he will whoop their behinds! ESPN needs to find a man with a huge passion and unafraid to speak his mind.

• Not for long.

I'm one of the people that watched because of the chemistry Skip and SAS had. I didn't care to tune when either one didn't appear on the show.

I attempted recently to watch when Shannon Sharpe was filling in for SAS and it was downright dreadful.

Cari Champion in was seamlessly replaced with Molly, don't expect the same to happen with Skip.

SAS obnoxious personality (on First Take) will not mesh well with anyone on the ESPN roster.

ESPN needs to re-brand that time slot with a format that centers around SAS. First Take was Skips creation and will forever be associated with Skip regardless who replaces him.