Will warfare be more (yes) or less (no) common in the future?

• Hopefully less common

Wars have been getting less common as civilization has advanced. We've gone from a constant state of war to a state of limited regional wars. Hopefully this will continue because any major war involving nuclear powers would be catastrophic for not just the combatants, but for the entire human race.

• Yes, there will still be war.

We see nothing in the forecast that would predict there being less wars in the future. Every time one is dealt with and it seems over, we get ourselves into another one. Countries are egotistical like people, and we show no signs of being willing to compromise with each other on any level.

• I think that warfare will be more common in the future.

I think that warfare will be more common in the future. I think that it is only a matter of time till there are more issues with war. With the advancement of technology and science, the tools of war are becoming more deadly and efficient. And I think that it is something that will only get worse.

• Probably More Common

I believe warfare will be more common in the future. I think the population growth is coming to a point where we can no longer avoid each other, especially those we clash with. I think the fact that we will soon run out of some of our finite resources will also cause a lot of problems in the future, which will probably lead to some pretty big wars.