Will Warren Buffett's losses from investing in a British grocery chain affect his trading strategy going forward?

• Yes it will

I think that Warren Buffet is very experience when it comes to the stock market. However, a good investor is always learning and changing how they do things. I think that Warren Buffet will learn from any mistakes he has made in this situation. I think he will alter his trading habits based on what he learned.

• yes, of course

Any loss will make an impact and affect people, regardless of their financial status. I don't know how much he lost, how much he has, or what he plans to do, but still. I can't say for sure if he will be unable to move forward or not, i guess we shall see in the future.

• No, Warren Buffet's recent losses won't affect his strategy.

Warren Buffet is one of the world's richest investors. His company Berkshire-Hathaway have their tentacles on all kinds of businesses throughout the world. Even a fairly big loss won't change their strategy because they are so diversified. Occasionally, they will take a big hit when one of their businesses goes belly up, but they will continue to take their chances.

• No the issues with Tesco will not effect Warren Buffett's trading strategy.

Warren Buffett is a long-term investor, he looks at investments in the terms of years, not month. Tesco is a solid company, new management has been put into place. I wouldn't be surprised to see Mr. Buffett increase his stake in Tesco, while the company's stock is trading at depressed prices.