• Yes, I believe we will be able to solve global warming.

I think while progress has been slow and uneven that eventually world Governments will realize that global warming does pose a serious threat to our short term and long term prospects on this planet, I think global warming will get addressed more seriously and we will in the end be able to reverse the process before it's too late.

• If We're On The Same Page

At the current rate we aren't going to be able to do anything productive concerning global warming because we can't get on the same page. For everyone that thinks it is a problem, there is a whole other set of people that believe the opposite. If we ever get to a point where we can agree, then there's a possibility we might be able to do something about it.

• There in nothing to solve.

Global warming is part of earths natural cycles and would be happening with or with the presents of the human race. Our planet goes through not just periods of Ice ages and warming but in-between these there are smaller fluctuations as well. We would do well to remember that during the pre-Cambrian epoch there were no polar caps.

• It is not a problem.

No, we will not be able to solve global warming, because there is nothing to solve. Humans only wish that they could control nature! We are so small and the world is so big. We will never be able to do enough to control nature. The world is big. We are small. We can't solve global.

• No, we will not be able to solve global warming.

I do not believe we will ever be able to solve the problem of global warming because I do not believe that it exists in the first place. I think that the issue of global warming is a political agenda. There is no proof to claim that it is happening.

• Global warming question

We will not be able to solve global warming because their is no proof that it is caused by humans. If it is not caused by humans then it can not by solved by humans. Most likely the earth just goes through major cycles of climate patterns that affect the weather.