• Not without science, of course!

We as a person cannot, however with advancing technology TODAY. We are already at the tip of the iceberg with mind reading technology! They plan on this for those who are mentally disabled / physically cannot speak in coherent words. I believe that this is 100% truly possible soon in the future.

• Not without science, of course!

• Not without science, of course!

• Yes, most likely.

Considering the fact that they can already scan your brain and have discovered out which parts of your brain are stimulated by which activities, I believe that eventually they will be able to completely read minds. There must be science behind what your brain is thinking, discovering it is the difficult part.

• No we will never be able to read minds.

If mankind was meant to be able to read someone's mind then we would have already evolved to a point where we could do this. What would this ability do to a persons sense of personal privacy. The only way this ability could be developed would be in the form of some chemical developed by some pharmaceutical company or the military.

• Mindreading isn't Science

People have invented machines to help them determine whether people are lying or telling the truth. Some experts can develop strong hunches about what a person is thinking or failing, but no one will ever be able to read minds. The human mind is far too complex to be replicated by a machine.

• The Turtle Argument

While it is today possible to measure and map brain activity and to identify certain regions, this is in my opinion the most precise thing that can be done. "Reading" a persons mind the same way as speaking with him or her is highly improbable.

Firstly, these activity maps of the human brain are only averages of samples of several people, whose "specific brain regions" are even hardly congruent.
    Secondly, brain development does rarely follow an exact blueprint which could be decyphered. Neuronal connections form through biological, statistical processes - and since they are strengthened every time they are used, a persons entire life and memory plays into the neural representation of specific thoughts. So, if you had a dog as pet and I had a turtle, the neuronal structure you use to refer to dogs might be quite the same that I use for turtles.

So, since every brain uses its own "language", I don't think reading (complex) biological minds will be possible in any foreseeable future.

• We Will Not Be Able to Read Minds Unless There is Some Drastic Change in Our Intellectual Make Up

We cannot read minds now, and humans do not possess the molecular structure within our brains to do so. Those who do assert they can read minds, are simply charlatans who pilfer money and trust from unsuspecting, unknowledgeable people. Since our current mental capabilities do not harbor the mechanisms to read minds, then nothing short of genetic alteration of the human mental processes, will allow for such to be the case in the future. Can’t say that something like that could “never occur”, but the likelihood is slim, and without such a biological change, reading minds will always be a circus sideshow.

• No, I do not think so.

As far as I can see people will not be able to read means. We evolve and grow in new and unheard of ways, but as we advance we are no longer the same people so to speak. It is possible to evolve into a new species that will be more likely to read minds, but the species we are now will not be able too.