• Will we ever be able to time travel?

It may be possible Who knows with this growth in technology maybe as soon as we need it time travel will be possible. I believe that only forward time travel will be possible. But until that day when the human race truly needs it will someone come out with it. I would love to see that day come but it may take a long time.

• Will we ever be able to time travel?

• Will we ever be able to time travel?

• Will we ever be able to time travel?

• Will we ever be able to time travel?

Who knows with this growth in technology maybe as soon as we need it time travel will be possible. I believe that only forward time travel will be possible. But until that day when the human race truly needs it will someone come out with it. I would love to see that day come but it may take a long time.

• Will we ever be able to time travel?

• It may be possible

• It may be possible

• It may be possible

• Impossible, at least for now

Today, some of the major theories of time travel proposed by physicists are Warp drive, FTL travel, Worm holes and Intense space time curvature. All of the proposed ways are blessed with serious drawbacks. Warp drive or FTL travel are under the strict surveillance of Einstein's Special theory of Relativity and his mass energy equivalence. Worm holes are too unstable as predicted by the Chronology Protection Conjecture and Time Machine is a weird concept, to be honest. Paradoxes like Grandfather Paradox raises a serious challenge to the time travel theories and the concept that the Entropy of an isolated system can never decrease is another stumbling block to consider time travel a valid theory. This means we lack something about the basic understanding of the universe and the particles. Perhaps, our Mathematics and Physics are too outdated to understand these complex concepts which may one day see the possibility of time travel getting valid!! But for now, this is simply impossible, to be honest!