Will we ever find intelligent life on other planets?

• We will find intelligent life.

I don't know when it will happen--hopefully within our lifetimes--but we will find intelligent life on other planets, whether they are more or less advanced than us. It will be one of the greatest days in human history to know for a fact that we are not alone in the cosmos.

• I bet so

I think that we will eventually find life on another planet, because if you think about it there is an infinite number of planets, or at least we think their are, so we are most likely not the only planet that has life on it. There is probably more out there.

• Yes, we will find intelligent life on other planets.

First, I think you have to judge what intelligent life is. If we find a rat type creature on another planet, that's good enough for me. Its not a single cell organism, thus making it in my parameters for a Martian. If you think we are going to find little green men in saucers, its probably not going to happen anytime soon. It depends if we expand or cease to exist in the next million years. We will eventually get out of this solar system.

• No, we will not find intelligent life on other planets.

While I am open to the idea that there is other intelligent life out there, I believe it is too far away for us to ever actually encounter. The more likely scenario is that we find simple organisms on another planet, but even that is unlikely to happen for many more years.

• Humanity Will Not Find Intelligent Life Outside Earth

No, humanity will not find intelligent life on other planets. While the universe is most certainly big enough that there is likely intelligent life somewhere out there, as sad as it may be, it is also so big that it makes it night impossible that humanity will ever find intelligent life outside of Earth.