• God does exist

God does exist. God had created every single thing in the world. God loves us all. If you guys actually believe in evolution then go ahead. All I know is that you and I are not monkeys. In arabic God is called Allah. God had created every single soul ever.

• Yes. God exists.

Theism is supported by reason. Logically, everything that exists in the physical universe has an ORIGIN.

All things that exist in this natural world has a source.

Who-ever or which-ever caused the natural world to exists, that is what we call deity.

Atheism clearly rejects Philosophy. Agnosticism and Deism is in line with logic but to affirm that God does not exists is merely and only SUBJECTIVE.

Posted by: radz
  • God madebthe heavens and the earth for His glory.

Atheists argue that Christians are biased to Christianity, which is true. But that is an invalid argument because Atheists are biased also concerning Naturalism and human reason. Humans will never comprehend the power of God, but He has made the universe, earth, and us. That is something that is undeniably a fact. There was no "big bang becasue God created the universe. That is plenty of evidence of the existence of God.

• The definition is broad enough to be true.

Since God can mean so many things to literally every person on the planet, what exactly God is cannot be defined. Is it a concept in the mind, is it literally a super-dimensional being up in the sky. Everyone who believes in God has their own interpretation, their own personal religion. Although God cannot be scientifically proved to exist, that doesn't mean God's existence is disproved; philosophically, the existence of God is frequently debated. God has been proved to exist, just not to the satisfaction of the scientific community.

• Like Anselm said...

Anselm said in his work Proslogion, he argued that this being must exist in the mind; even in the mind of the fool who denies the existence of God. If the greatest possible being exists in the mind, it must also exist in reality. If it only exists in the mind then an even greater being must be possible; one which exists both in the mind and in reality. Therefore, this greatest possible being must exist in reality.

• God is real.

God's existence is everywhere and everything. We are all taught how the world was created, yes I do believe this, but I know that God made this happen. One who does not stand for something shall fall for everything. I knew there is a God in my soul and that he loves us all. And I pray for everyone.

• God is real.

• Can You Prove God Exists? Yes.

The argument starts with the major premise that where there is design, there must be a designer. The minor premise is the existence of design throughout the universe. The conclusion is that there must be a universal designer.

Why must we believe the major premise, that all design implies a designer? Because everyone admits this principle in practice. For instance, suppose you came upon a deserted island and found "S.O.S." written in the sand on the beach. You would not think the wind or the waves had written it by mere chance but that someone had been there, someone intelligent enough to design and write the message. If you found a stone hut on the island with windows, doors, and a fireplace, you would not think a hurricane had piled up the stones that way by chance. You immediately infer a designer when you see design.

When the first moon rocket took off from Cape Canaveral, two U.S. scientists stood watching it, side by side. One was a believer, the other an unbeliever. The believer said, "Isn't it wonderful that our rocket is going to hit the moon by chance?" The unbeliever objected, "What do you mean, chance? We put millions of manhours of design into that rocket." "Oh," said the believer, "you don't think chance is a good explanation for the rocket? Then why do you think it's a good explanation for the universe? There's much more design in a universe than in a rocket. We can design a rocket, but we couldn't design a whole universe. I wonder who can?" Later that day the two were strolling down a street and passed an antique store. The atheist admired a picture in the window and asked, "I wonder who painted that picture?" "No one," joked the believer; "it just happened by chance."

Is it possible that design happens by chance without a designer? There is perhaps one chance in a trillion that "S.O.S." could be written in the sand by the wind. But who would use a one-in-a-trillion explanation? Someone once said that if you sat a million monkeys at a million typewriters for a million years, one of them would eventually type out all of Hamlet by chance. But when we find the text of Hamlet, we don't wonder whether it came from chance and monkeys. Why then does the atheist use that incredibly improbable explanation for the universe? Clearly, because it is his only chance of remaining an atheist. At this point we need a psychological explanation of the atheist rather than a logical explanation of the universe. We have a logical explanation of the universe, but the atheist does not like it. It's called God.

• God is real

William Lane Craig, arguably the leading Christian philosopher and apologist
    today. He discussed the evidence for God in the final talk of the “On Guard”
    conference. Craig offered four arguments for the existence of God, which I will
    briefly state below.

Objections are raised to these, and Craig has responded to these
    objections on his web site www.reasonablefaith.org I also expand on these arguments
    (except the first) in my recent book, Is God Just A Human Invention? But here they are laid out briefly along with simple
    comments for understanding.

ARGUMENT 1: THE CONTINGENCY ARGUMENT

This argument stems from the question of why there is
    anything at all. Why does the universe exist?

Premise 1: Everything
    that exists has an explanation of its existence, either in the necessity of its
    own nature or in an external cause. (For example, if you found a
    translucent ball in the wilderness you would know that it has some explanation
    for its existence. Numbers may necessarily exist, but things such as people and
    mountains require an existence).

Premise 2: The
    universe exists (Buddhists may deny this, but virtually everyone
    else accepts the existence of the universe as obviously true)

Premise 3: If the
    universe has an explanation of its existence, that explanation is an external,
    transcendent, personal cause. (Why? The cause must be greater than
    the universe. If we consider the entirety of the universe—space and time—then
    the cause must be spaceless and timeless. Only personal intelligences and
    abstract objects fit this description, but since abstract objects have no
    causal powers, the only cause of the origin of the universe must be a mind).

Conclusion:
    Therefore, the explanation of the existence of the universe is an external,transcendent, personal cause.

Worldviewministries.Org

• Yes that's for sure God exists and who says apart from this is stupid

How can people believe that God doesn't exist do you think that the universe can be managed alone?.... Night vs day .... Moon vs sun ...... And all planets are hovering in the large mysterious space without falling down ? Do you think that this miracle "the universe" can be founded by chance ?? And what people discovered in this world from science and secrets was mentioned in Koran" Allah's words" from along centuries ago is it by chance also? This is my question to people who believe in logic ...Newton's law of Motion said "Every object in a state of uniform motion tends to remain in that state of motion unless an external force is applied to it". Same thig to the Universe thank you

• We cant prove that which doesn't exist, and you cant disprove that which has no evidence.

Any and all God, gods, and religion has no evidence, whatsoever, behind it. There is no scientific evidence or test that could possibly prove a religion right. The only way that a religion can be proven correct or real is if that religion's God, gods, whatever, showed itself to the humans on earth. It has had 1000's of years to do so and t never has. Many will argue that religious texts are proof, but those were written very long ago and there is so many of them throughout the world. If one religion was correct the God in that religion would reveal itself or prove its existence by showing us that it is real. Instead of allowing all these different religions and texts disputing its existance.

• Thanks to George Carlin, we know all about God and Humpty Dumpty, and sun worship.

Overnight I became a sun-worshipper. Well, not overnight, you can't see the sun at night. But first thing the next morning, I became a sun-worshipper. Several reasons. First of all, I can see the sun, okay? Unlike some other gods I could mention, I can actually see the sun. I'm big on that. If I can see something, I don't know, it kind of helps the credibility along, you know? So everyday I can see the sun, as it gives me everything I need; heat, light, food, flowers in the park, reflections on the lake, an occasional skin cancer, but hey. At least there are no crucifixions, and we're not setting people on fire simply because they don't agree with us.

Sun worship is fairly simple. There's no mystery, no miracles, no pageantry, no one asks for money, there are no songs to learn, and we don't have a special building where we all gather once a week to compare clothing. And the best thing about the sun, it never tells me I'm unworthy. Doesn't tell me I'm a bad person who needs to be saved. Hasn't said an unkind word. Treats me fine. So, I worship the sun. But, I don't pray to the sun. Know why? I wouldn't presume on our friendship. It's not polite.

For those of you who look to The Bible for moral lessons and literary qualities, I might suggest a couple of other stories for you. You might want to look at the Three Little Pigs, that's a good one. Has a nice happy ending, I'm sure you'll like that. Then there's Little Red Riding Hood, although it does have that X-rated part where the Big Bad Wolf actually eats the grandmother. Which I didn't care for, by the way. And finally, I've always drawn a great deal of moral comfort from Humpty Dumpty. The part I like the best? "All the king's horses and all the king's men couldn't put Humpty Dumpty back together again." That's because there is no Humpty Dumpty, and there is no God. None, not one, no God, never was.

• God Does Exist.

God exists, he just doesn't think now is the time to come down from Heaven yet.We can't prove He's real. He wants us to believe in him. If you believe you can go up there with Him, but you need to get saved first. Ask for forgiveness and he will hear you.

• Most likely not.

There will always be that next iteration of matter that we just can't explain. For every 1 thing we discover something new we just open up a plethora of further questions. I don't think even just our own alpha or omega is anything we will ever truly figure out.

In the same sense though we will never disprove it fully either, so thats always fun.

• Will we ever prove Zeus’ or the enchanted lamp existence?!

A person who has posted this topic expects “Yes” or “No” answer, but my answer is “I do not know” whether we will prove God, Zeus, or the enchanted lamp! At this time, there is no evidence of any kind of God or gods, and physicists believe God is not essential to the sustaining of natural forces.

• Will we ever prove God's existence? No.

We will never be able to prove God's existence, but this does not mean that God does not exist. God is always present in the faith of the believers. And Faith begins where Reason ends. The proof depends on reason and not faith. For this reason we will never be able to prove God's existence and have to take his presence only by faith.

• Doesn't seem plausable

Simply said: God is a Theory that does not look like to be proven by humanity. There is not evidence outside of religion that can really direct us in this quest and therefore, I do not feel that God would be proven by something like science, considering his current rejection by scientific ideas. I don't see a realistic scenario where he could be proven.

• Lol dont make me laugh

As far as I concerned evolution is part of much evidence that goes against the existence of god, the only people who don't believe in evolution are usually Americans in my country Australia if anyone dared suggest evolution was not real they would be laughed away from the table of discussion and would have to sit in the corner where they belong.

Posted by: hect
  • Probably not on a global scale

A few philosophers have considered this question; David Hume argued that we can't know the truth of claims we don't have enough experience with, so since God is beyond human experience, we can't answer this question with certainty. And Immanuel Kant criticized the ontological argument; according to Kant the argument assumes that existence is a property. The concept of "God" contains the idea of existence. But Kant asserts that existence does not define a concept, therefore it is not true that "God exists" must be true.

• Only God can prove God's existence.

It's impossible for the human mind to fully grasp the concept of God. If we ever were to know if God truly exists, it would be on the day of judgement, and it wouldn't be us proving his existence in that case. So no, WE will never prove God's existence.