• Welcoming Windows 10

Having been a windows user and experiencing first-hand how each version has changed, there can only be improvements looking ahead. With windows 8.1, there have been so many problems converting over from Windows 8 that consumers are eager to get away from the 8's and move ahead. A user friendly version is what the masses want and Windows 10 appears to be just that.

• Yes, Windows 10 will be a sucess.

Yes, Windows 10 will be a success because of the many user friendly changes they have made to the operating system. Included in the updated system is Project Spartan, a browser with brand-new rendering engine. Also the Windows 10 will allow anyone stream any Xbox One game to any Windows 10 PC or tablet, which will give it a upper hand against the competition.

• I am looking forwards to Windows 10.

Window's 10 is probably going to be a big hit. Windows 8 and 8.1 were a big improvement, and made the operating system work on mobile devices, but it had some bugs. Windows 10 will be a great move forwards. Technology companies have to always be coming out with new products.

• No More Windows

Personally I don't think it will be, not for me at least. Windows 8 and 8.1 were buggier than ever and half o fthe computers in our household won't even update to it. I think they shouldn't carry on making anymore upgrades or updates. Windows 10 will probably have more bugs than necessary.