• It's only fair for women to have to register.

If men have to register, then women should as well. End of story. Women have every right to be in the military in my opinion, and I think it's awesome that they are. I think the idea of a draft is absurd in a FREE country, but if men have to be included so should women.

• It Makes A Case For Gender Equity

I don't know if any parent would be happy about their daughter having to register for the draft, but I am sure that those same parents hold equal reservations about having their sons register, too. If we believe that women are capable of doing anything that a man can do (and I do), then that means that women are capable of serving our country via conscription.

In Israel, women & men must all serve the army for 2 years after they turn 18. We may soon see women having to register for the draft and I believe that women in future generations may be surprised to find out that we haven't required this all along.

• Women Could Possibly Have to Soon Register for the Draft

The way times are changing so rapidly and so dramatically, it wouldn't surprise me one bit if the time has come for women to be made to register for the draft. The time may not be as far away as one would think. When you consider the changes involving women in so many other issues, you would have to believe that in all probability this could be true.

• Most likely not

Women will not soon have to register to draft in my opinion. Technology is getting better and less men are needed to be drafted. Although still a large amount, it's not as necessary as it used to be. If women were not drafted as much in the early years I don't why they will soon be drafted with this type of technology