• Structured Government is the cause of all war.

Obama and his henchmen have been plotting WW3 for decades. He has been funding ISIS with American tax dollars to speed up the process. He also wishes to disarm Americans so we'll have no way of defending ourselves. We must rise up as a nation and overthrow our monetized and innately corrupt government. From the ashes a new America will be reborn that is founded on pride and freedom!

• It will happen

I think it will happen cause of everything between U.S and Isisi and North Korea and shit.Plus don't say Trump is gonna make everything better I'll happen eventually no matter what president.Also this is just the beginning they want us to stay focused on politics and we are not realizing what is happening in the real world.North Korea and other countries don't like the U.S and they want to kill us.Let's not make it easy for them and kill ourselves.If yall seen the news you see Donald Trump supporters fighting with Hilary's Supporters that's just an example.I Belive when that is finished Jesus Christ is gonna pick up his sons and the second coming will happen.Everyone please wake up.

• It's gonna happen

1. The US needs to pay the debt to China
    2. Russia and Ukraine (annexation of Crimea)
    3. Israel and Palestine
    4. India and Pakistan
    5. ISIL
    As you see, all these world politics issues could lead to WW3 in the next ten years.
    No matter what yuo hear from either side of the conflict, it's gonna happen.

• Obama is gay

Yes the shit is going to happen because people decided to vote his gay ass in the first place moslums need to die everyone vote trump he will do good he hates mosilloms that is cool right he will build a huge wall so vote trump plz he will win

• Look at the web and facts

Have you looked up when is ww3 starting it is all over the internet and it says that we are going to war with russia and issis if you look at the proof you will see that we will more than likley go to ww3 witthen eighteen days be perpared

• Well... Maybe... See... :/

Chemtrails, illnesses created due gmo food, cancer causing shit while the medicine has been made illigally... Stupid time travelers taking over the world and creating a wrong illusion by stupidy. Sex, disrespect, racism... All that we see. Religions to stop us from growing spiritually and to understand what is actually going on. God written on money... In fact we are already in war with the government. But as soon as the awakened population grows, we will get out. In 2019, a shield over europe will prevent any kind of bombings in that area.

Find out the shit for yourself. The world map is fake. The world is not flat, bs... We have to understand and only then Agartha will become available for us too. The government, now is hiding and has been hiding for many years, technologies from the future. Time travel is possible, but there is a law. It can be used as a vehicle but also be worn as a ring. What you can find on the internet now - I have seen - are the running shoes about a time traveler that's been spot.

But anyway, we'll make it. Just so sad America will be depulated heavily.
    Terror attack rio 2016 olympic games - there might be, something on indipendence day, but I can't say for sure. Just a warning: if your stores run out of food, don't go with buses or anything that promises you food. You'll end up in fema. Even under wallmart :(

Get your money off of the bank before it shuts down and you loose your money. Only when that happens you will release you are being let by a stupid piece of paper. But yeah... You'll have to discover for yourselves.

• The Middle East

As the middle east fighting consumes all the countries it becomes more evident that the fighting will lead to world war III because all countries are destined to go to war. If you pay attention North Korea is already starting to build a nuclear assault machine and we all know what that means. The U.S. falls deeper in debt every second. It is at $19 trillion now. The country will never be able to pay back mainly Chinese debt will eventually prompt China to take down the country or go into all out war and more fighting between all the countries in main power will prompt an alliance by smaller countries to survive it. Face it the world is coming to an end starting with war and anarchy and you cant argue it at all

• Kim Jong Un

He's the reason we're going to have WW3 soon. So yeah kim jong un is going t nuke a country and then everybody is going to be like all poopy and stuff and launch nukes and stuff like that poop then kim jong un will die a lot and stuff like that.

• Kim Jong Un

• Yes because down in box

I think WWIII will happen soon because of 1.Terrible if terrorists get hold of a nuke a war will happen 2. Is USA isn't allies with everyone Iraq is still 50/50 Nad also the voting for president might cause it.I mm don't know yet so yeah that's what I think .

• Do you want to know a little secret?

We are actually in one of the most peaceful times in modern history. Currently their are only 15 wars actually occurring, which is a fraction of how many we had at once not 60 years ago. And none of those 15 wars are between two opposing states. They are all civil wars, terror groups, rebellions, and other internal matters (which are far less destructive than a war between states). And if you are referring to growing tension between world powers, know this. We are no closer to WW3 than we were at the hight of the cold war. Not even close.

• It is very unlikely

War's exciting, sure, but so is a good game of football - so that shouldn't necessarily be a reason you anticipate war. Just an "in the before" argument in case the "war is cool though!" comes up. But back to the question, no, I think it is very unlikely that World War III will happen anytime soon. Despite what the media may portray, Putin does not wish to actually go to nuclear war. In fact, the only ones who are crazy enough to "want" there to be nuclear war most likely are the extremists. No government with nuclear capability is that stupid; they understand that with great power comes great responsibility. And I can guarantee you that if WW3 erupts, it will result in nuclear winter. “I do not know with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.” - Albert Einstein

• Do not fight

Do not fight save the world let people go where they want but do not start a 3rd world war let people free save the planet and do not attack we all want to be in a safe place so just please do not fight thanks for reading thanks .

• No money in it. And the end results kill everything.

Large scale war makes no money.
    Most countries live in each others pockets. And everybody that would most likely would be on the front lines has enough nukes the war would be over in a day. Unless the Aliens invade or you count terrorism as a world war then ww4 won't happen.

• Just please no

Not yet... Please not yet. Not yet at all. I don't know for sure, but I don't think it will happen. More like a mini cold war. Seriously, why would they even WANT to end the world? It just makes no sence. It never will make any sence. Not at all.

• Just please no

• Just please no

• Just please no

• Humanity would most likely go extinct.

With the advent of nuclear weapons, a war between the major super powers of the world would most likely see a nuclear exchange. The problem with this happening is that it would significantly damage the life that lives in the planet and cause massive amounts of radiation to be released. We also must remember the nuclear winter that would result from several hundred nuclear weapons dropping. The governments have to much to lose in a world war.

• WWlll may not be what you think.

Our new president will most likely be Trump, and his goal is War with ISIS and that's what WW3 is, NATO, U.S, and Russia Vs. ISIS.
    My information is from my own eyes and what I see in our world.
    America and Russia don't need it. So enough of this News, the real war is not going to end with everyone dead. So keep your facts to yourself.