• Trashx\s\xx ddsf sdf s

Very trash music sd k f k lj h d lk fjh as dj kfha sk j dh f ks ja d h fk j sa h dfjh a sd jfhsd h aj dh fj ds hjahjhfj h\zch jxzh chxjzh c\jxh cz\ hx jc \zj hc jk x xkc h

• Trashx\s\xx ddsf sdf s

• I am sorry but he is trash

I don't buy music as I use Spotify but even If I bought album's I would never buy a Tyler the Creator album. He is excessively disgusting, vulgar and inappropriate at times. My 7 year old nephew can conduct himself in a more mature manner so I will not be buying this trash.

• No, I won't buy the album.

No, Tyler the Creator does not make the kind of rap music that I want to hear. He is a rapper that makes music that I find to be about nothing. I like rap with a message and Tyler the Creator's music doesn't have a socially conscious message to it.

• No, I will not buy it.

I don't care for his musical style and his willingness to spew bad language whenever there's a microphone in front of his mouth. He's a pretend bad boy who tries to assert himself using nasty language which just shows everyone how immature he is. He's talented, but a listener has to wade through way too much garbage to get to the good stuff.

• Waste of Money

I certainly will not be buying Tyler, the Creator's new album "Cherry Bomb" for more than one reason. Yes, the album is a waste of hard earned money. Moreover, the album sends negative messages to young people, and the album promotes youth to misbehave and believe that is alright in the eyes of society.

• I rarely buy albums

I am very rarely interested in buying an entire album. I prefer to buy singles that I've heard before, and for the most part don't even do that anymore. I primarily consume music through streaming services like Pandora, Spotify and Amazon. I may listen to the album in its entirety that way.