Will you be paying to watch the Mayweather-Pacquiao fight this weekend?

• No. I will not be paying to watch the fight

I am not a big fan of boxing or fighting. I think it's insane that so many people spend that amount of money to watch one fight. I also don't understand the appeal to watching other people hit each other on purpose. I would rather spend my money other places.

• No, I will not pay to watch the Mayweather-Pacquiao fight.

I have never been a fan of boxing, nor do I like having to pay extra money to watch something on television which is why I will not pay to watch the Mayweather-Pacquiao fight this weekend. Even if I were interested in the fight, clips from the fight would be available online afterwards for free.

No, I won't be paying to watch the fight. I know a lot of people are not going to be paying to watch the fight because they hate Mayweather and his domestic violence past, but that's not why I won't be paying to watch the fight. I won't be paying to watch the fight because it is too expensive. If people had to pay to watch the Final Four, NBA Finals, World Series, or the Super Bowl, they wouldn't pay for that either. I'm not standing on some moral high ground. It just costs too much to watch.

• No, I don't want any of my money going to Mayweather

Floyd Mayweather has a string of domestic violence charges against him filed by numerous women. While I admit that I would love to watch the fight, I simply don't want one cent of mine to go towards Mayweather. I think he is a lousy person and he should not be rewarded.