• If it comes my way

If I happened to be in a bookstore, or if I found it online somewhere, or if someone I knew brought it to me and left it with me, then yes, I would read her new book. I probably would not go out of my way to do so, but I would.

• Probably Will Not

I personally am not a big fan J.K. Rowling so it is doubtful that I will take the time to read her new book. I rarely read fiction anyway and spend most of my time on fact based, non-fiction, which I prefer. When I do opt to read fiction pieces I usually focus on classics.

• No interest in it

I will not be reading J.K Rowling's new book. To be fair I have not read any of her old books either though. The plot and basis of most of her books are of no appeal to me. I didn't read the books and I didn't see any of the movies.

• No, I will not.

I will not be reading the new J.K. Rowling book. This is because I do not have as much free time as I used to have. I have to pick more carefully which books I can read. The new J.K. Rowling book will not fit into my book list at this time.

• I don't read any JK Rowlings books.

Why would anyone bother reading the novels? It is better just to wait for the movie to come out based on the book. This way, the viewer does not become so concerned with the accuracy of the movie, and just enjoys it. It is better this way because you know that you will watch the movie, and it is better to not be disappointed.

• What New Book?

I didn't even know she had a book. I thought she would be done after her Harry Potter Series. She is already a millionaire she doesn't need more money. Her time of fame is gone and she is done for. Please go away J.K. Rowling, please. Thanks so much. :)