• Something new to try

Don't get me wrong. I know how unhealthy this thing has to be, but it is fun to try something new every once and a while. I would like to try it, but I will not go out of my way just to try this. Maybe someday when I happen to find myself at Taco Bell I will get the chance to try.

• To take a quote from Robert Byrd

And add my own imput to it (and no I'm not a racist; I don't like Robert Byrd, but I like the way he delivered the line): "Rather I should die a thousand times, and see Old Glory trampled in the dirt never to rise again, than to eat such degrading garbage such as MCDonald's and Taco Bell." That's how bad it is.

• I would not go out of my way to try a new product.

Although the item sounds original and interesting, I would not go out of my way to try it. Also, it sounds very unhealthy, as both waffles and taco's are high in carbohydrates and sugars. Taco Bell is also not near to my house, and so it would not be cost effective to visit an outlet in order to try the new item.

• The waffle taco is the same junk food in a different wrapper

I stopped eating at Taco Bell years ago because of the poor food quality. The new waffle taco is just a goofy attempt to enter the breakfast market. But the food is the same low quality processed fast food as every other item on their menu. They have not made any changes that would bring me back as a customer.

• Taco Bell has lost its senses!

I will not be trying Taco Bell's new waffle taco because it doesn't even sound or look appetizing. Sometimes it's better that these restaurants just stick to the original product. I think that all the fast food restaurants that are coming up with these outrageous products are using a marketing scheme that is not in the quality of the product but it's rather in a challenge who is going to eat it.

• No, I don't eat breakfast.

No, I don't like breakfast foods nor do I eat breakfast for the most part. If I do get breakfast, I go to places that serve a full menu with non breakfast items. Also, I like Taco Bell for Tacos and Tex-Mexican inspired food. Waffles don't fit into the Taco Bell menu at all, in my opinion.