• No, I will not be watching the Dancing with the Stars finale.

I will not be watching the Dancing with the Stars finale. I lost interest in these types of talent competitions years ago. There are so many talent competitions on television nowadays that it's easy to get bored of them. However, I may be more interested in the show if one of my favorite athletes or actors were competing.

• It's not my kind of show.

While some reality shows can have a certain appeal, this one is not appealing to me. It's a show about dancing, dance moves, and even an art for dancing, one could say, but I'm not interested in watching a show about dancing just because there are people in it who are famous; that element alone won't make the show automatically more appealing to me.

• Why I will not be watching the Dancing with the Stars finale

When I was younger, I used to anticipate the time that 'Dancing with the Stars' would come up on my television. However, as time has progressed, I have realized that the show is incredibly vain. It is nothing but a group of washed-up celebrities attempting to dance on live television. With all of this being said, I will not be caring to watch the finale at all.

• Can't Stand the Show

I absolutely can not stand that show. I think it is for the most part set up to have the most popular celebrity make it too far and I just plain don't care about dancing at any capacity to watch people do it on reality tv shows. So I will be watching something else.