Will you buy health insurance on the Obamacare exchanges?

• Yes I will.

I will buy health insurance on the Obamacare exchanges. This provides a very good way for me to get better health insurance for myself. I will take this advantage to get better health insurance for a cheaper price and I would suggest that everyone at least look into it to see if it work for them.

• Yes I will

I think that the program is affordable and reasonable and that it is not out of line and joining Obamacare is not a bad idea. Maybe many will buy it and be happy with it because it is more reasonable and it shows the government is trying to help the poor community.

• No I don't need to

If I needed to buy through the exchange I may consider doing so but as of now I don't have a need to buy from there. Since I don't have a need for it the new Obama care set up is more of a hassle to me then it is a blessing.

• Already have good employer health coverage

If this question was worded, would I buy health insurance through the Obamacare exchanges, I would say Yes. However, at present I have the same health coverage I had before the ACA. For people that don't have it, this can go along way towards having a healthier society and bringing down the long term health care bills.

• I Can't Afford It

I will not be buying health insurance on the Obamacare exchanges because I simply can't afford to. Making less than $200 a week, all of my money goes to my bills and inflated credit debt which I racked up while trying to get my bachelors degree. Since my state didn't expand Medicaid and didn't set up their own market place, my options are too limited.

• Find My Own Plan

I'll find my own plan and then report it to the IRS on my tax forms in April. Simply put, I don't trust the Obamacare exchanges and I am a smart shopper. I can find my own plan for a self-employed worker just as well as an insurance exchange. Doing the math, it may even be cheaper for me to pay the fine than to get a plan.

• Why would I?

Obamacare is a joke. I lost my preferred insurance when it got cancelled. The cheapest rate for me would cost me 7,700 a year with a 5,000 deductible. That's 12,700 dollars I have to spend before my insurance would kick in. Then I would have to pay 40% of my bills. I checked to see if my rates would be lower if I went out on my own, nope sometimes almost twice as expensive. I'll just pay for the doctor when I get sick. If I get really sick, I'll get insurance then. Thanks to the great law the insurance company can't stop me because of a preexsisting conditions