Will you continue to use web cam services through Yahoo! knowing that your information and even your image could be tracked by UK intelligence firms?

• Yes, I will continue to use web cam services through Yahoo knowing that the information could be tracked by an intelligence firm.

The Intelligence firms are going to get the information they want regardless of what services you avoid, if everyone abandoned Yahoo then the intelligence forces would just get the information from the service that everyone switched to instead, I think the real solution is to demand that the Government stop spying on people.

• I do not want to be spied on

It’s scary to think that someone can hack my computer and use my webcam without my knowledge, especially when it is the government. Do I really care if the UK intelligence sees me naked? Of course not. But I do care that my rights to privacy are completely violated. Yahoo needs to update their terms of use so people are aware.

• Privacy is key

When we purchase a computer and a webcam, we are not informed that at any time we are going to be watched and monitored by our government. Even if we are not criminals, and we are not doing anything wrong, that doesn't mean that our privacy is sacred to us.

• Never Did Anyway

I stopped using all of Yahoo! services a few years ago after my e-mail account was hacked and the password was stolen. After this happen I changed to a different provider and haven't looked back once. Yahoo! has some serious security issues, but I'm sure they share these problems with all providers. These spying problems won't be resolved until the citizens stand up against them.

• No, I will not use Yahoo! webcam due to the scandals.

I will not use Yahoo! webcam services knowing that my information and even my image can be tracked by UK intelligence firms. I think that it is a total breach of trust for such a thing to exist. The risk would just not be worth it. I do not see how anybody could risk it.