Will you help your children celebrate the season by doing something nice for the less fortunate?

• I would help my children celebrate the season by doing something nice for the less fortunate.

I would be happy to do something good with my children for less fortunate for several reasons. Firstly, it is always a right thing to help people. Also it is a good idea to teach your children how to be generous and give love and warmth to people who might not be in a good situation at the moment, but you can help them feel better and give them support.

• Giving is the Reason for the Season

The holidays are not only for getting all of your gifts from Santa. It is also about teaching your children that giving can be just as rewarding. Therefore, we always make time to if nothing else grab a childs name off of a giving tree and making sure they get some good gifts for the holidays also. I also am trying to install in my child that they need to get some of their toys and donate them if they want new stuff from santa. That way someone else can get some good books or toys and my house becomes a little less cluttered also.

• The Season of Giving

The holiday season can so often be about what we are going to get, what we are going to celebrate and how much we are going to eat, but there are those out there that don't get to ask those questions. The holiday season should also be about giving back. I believe that teaching children to look for those around them that need help and step in with a hand out to do just that will leave this world a better place. We should be teaching the next generation to care for those around them!

• Doing great for the poor

We all need to learn how to give and be merciful to others as we all get things from others every day. We need to be thankful that we have the ability to earn a living and be grateful that we have abundant things in our life. So to teach the children, it is a great thing to give away to the less fortunate people during the festive seasons.