• It depends on

If you find true love you will know that you want to spend eternity with that person. Getting married is a huge privilege! If you don't want to be recognized as crazy like when you talk to yourself you need a partner to talk to. Every girl dreams of her wedding day, if you don't get married one less girl would also not get married.

• Yes It depends

It Depends Do you like video games? If you do then it is a yes! And second if you are a man of god then that would definatly do. HAHA lol
    I definatly want to get married to guy that is cristian and loves games as much as I do.

• Two are better than one

If you find true love you will know that you want to spend eternity with that person. Getting married is a huge privilege! If you don't want to be recognized as crazy like when you talk to yourself you need a partner to talk to. Every girl dreams of her wedding day, if you don't get married one less girl would also not get married

• No j j

A aaa aa a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a ajaj aj aj j j j j j j jj j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j

• I'm so Sorry

As far as I know, I have never seen you in real life. Internet dating does not work for this big-eared elephant. Secondly, I have no time for a relationship. I am too busy on this site to do anything that requires looking away from my computer. A wedding ceremony would totally not work for me.

Sorry.

• Depends on a lot of things.

First of all, I would have to say no if you were female, since I am female (and I am not gay). Second, I wouldn't marry anyone unless I feel the need to, and if I love them dearly. Since you are just an unknown-gendered love-finder on the internet, I would probably say no. Sorry!

• No I won't

I don't wanna get married at all. I don't have time for a wife I need me time and I need more time to spend with my guy friends. Plus I don't wanna watch sappy movies I hate sappy movies and I have so much stuff to remember that I wouldn't have to worry about if I stayed single