• You're gonna have to anyway

I use a cracked App Store called vshare where you can get whatever app for free with no jailbreak : if you have a device which is not jail broken download the unjailbroken version but now you have to upgrade for the cracked App Store to take advantage of the newer apps which use iOS 8s features. Here it is if you want it: http://www.vshare.com/vshare_en.html
    But for vshare to work Ill need to upgrade so
    Listen: if you have an older device don't upgrade. IOS 8 was built for the newer devices, with features that accommodate newer devices.

• There Will Be No Choice

Many people in the short-term will wait to upgrade to iOS8, and will want to have others go through the bug-finding changes early on. Eventually, however, there won't be any choice in the matter. Either previous versions won't be supported, or future technology and use will require those who have sat on the sideline to adapt.

• Yes, I think it will be better.

I will upgrade to iOS 8 so that Apple can apply software and debugging upgrades and protection to improve my experience with Apple products. It will also enable to access applications which I enjoy using with improved user ability and access applications on the Apple store which require iOS to work.

• Last update ruined my original iPad

I have a iPad mini with retina..I'm never upgrading and risk apple ruining the silky smooth experience. What I gain versus what I can lose is not worth it.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They need to get their heads out of their ass! My OG iPad is now a stuttering mess because it can't handle the software..I think apple knew and just want you to buy a new one!

• tired of learing new stuff

i will never upgrade to IOS3 I AM TIRED OF HAVING TO RELEARN EVERYTHING , I AM SADLY DISAPIONTED THAT I HAVE to upgrade to windows 7 soon because they are discontinuing windows xp i am tired of theese companys comming out with new stuff just so people have to buy it all over again

• You're gonna have to anyway

• no I won't

I don't have an iPhone, but if i did, I would avoid upgrading like the plague. Of course, they probably eventually will "force" everyone to upgrade or half of your crap won't work. I switched from iphone for that particular reason. Mine was rendered useless because it was older and the upgrades were not designed to work on it, ultimately causing failure.