Wiz Khalifa's "Cabin Fever 3": Has Wiz Khalifa released his best mixtape yet?

• Yes and the key is the word yet.

I am a huge fan of whiz Khalifa and as much as I enjoy his previous work I have to say that "Cabin Fever is his best mixtape yet. The key to This statement is the word yet. I am sure that Wiz Khalifa will iimprove with time and will release even better mixtapes.

• Wiz Khalifa's Downhill Spiral

I definitely think that Wiz Khalifa has already peaked and released his best mixtape. While "Cabin Fever 3" was good, the possibility of there being a "Cabin Fever 4" is terrifying. Wiz Khalifa's mixtape would even be more fire if he would come up with some better names for his future mixtapes.

• Not at all.

Not sure how people consider this guy to be a musician. It just sounds like noise to me. It's obvious our musical tastes and popular culture is going downhill, and has been for awhile. People need to broaden their horizons a bit, in my opinion. Let's all go listen to some other genres.

• "Cabin Fever 3" is not the best Wiz Khalifa mixtape.

Wiz Khalifa's new mixtape "Cabin Fever 3" has good songs to vibe too while you're driving with a bunch of friends going to a club, but it's nothing to listen to while home alone trying to get something deeper or groundbreaking. It's the same old materialistic rap, talking about money and fame.