Women are far more likly to abuse children.

Asked by: toby88
  • Women are far more likly to abuse children.

Feminist propaganda has told people men are all abusers. But statistics prove women are more likly to abuse children. It is my belief that women are extremly likly to abuse children either phisically, neglect, verbally. Women are allowed to abuse children exspecially if they are boys. Women are master manipulators always playing the victim, never admiting fault, and are natural liars. Man should get custody of children as the children are much safer with their father.

• Absolutely yes and you know it.

Most people saying no, remember one hard slap they got from their dads that left them crying. However in terms of frequency, mothers usually spend way more time with children and they have to discipline them throughout the entire day. In other words, your dad might hit hard, but your mom did it more frequently.

• I agree yes

• Yes they are

• Yes they are

• Yes they are

• Yes they are

• Yes they are

• Yes they are

• Dads can be just as abusive

I disagree because dads can be just as abusive as moms I know a lot of kids that were abused by dads and u can tell because all the marks on there arms or legs moms can be abusive to but dads are just as bad as moms there are a lot of videos of the moms being abusive like the true story of the video concrete angle you should really take a look at it and if you search up dads being abusive it the 3 one

• Yes they are

• Yes they are

• Me Dad Abuse Me

In the US, an estimated 903,000 children (1.2%) of Children were victims of abuse and neglect in 2001.

57.2 percent of victims suffered neglect (including medical neglect),
    18.6 percent were physically abused
    9.6 percent were sexually abused;
    26.6 percent of victims were associated with additional types of maltreatment.
    Percentages of victims are similar for males and females (48.0% and 51.5% respectively).

Children in the age group of birth to 3 years account for 27.7% of victims. Victimization percentages decline as age increases.

In the US, more than half of all child abuse victims are White (50.2%); one-quarter (25.0%) are African American; and one-sixth (14.5%) are Hispanic. American Indians and Alaska Natives account for 2% of victims, and Asian-Pacific Islanders accounted for 1.3% of victims.

19% of reported and substantiated child abuse cases result in the child being removed from the home.

• There is no proof

There is no proof why women are abusers compared to men. Both man and women are considered to be equal, what is the difference that makes women worse? It might be argued that women do more abuse because of the more amount of time a mother spends with their children, or that they are doing it in the excuse that her boys are being naughty. But those beliefs are wrong as A: a person who spends more time with another is closer, and less distant with a person who does not, B: The question you should be asking is "What did those boys do to drive her mad?"

• They are both the same....Kinda

Both men and women can be abusive to their child. However men might feel less able to hit their child and the women might feel like its her job to but second fathers (stepdads) and mums boyfriends are highly likely to abuse the child! In many cases the child will be sexually abused by the man in the family.

• Base on what data?

Where are the numbers that support the claim that women are more likely to abuse children?. It seems irresponsible and outright sexist to say that women are more likely to abuse children. Is it because people think that they spend more time with children because the "men" are at work, being the traditional providers monetarily speaking?. If that is why some of you who say "yes", then your thinking is outdated due to the trend that more and more women are entering the workforce, and are providing equal or sometimes more money than their partners.
    I looked at several resources online regarding child abuse, and nowhere did I find that women are more likely to abuse children than men. It seems it's largely due to whether or not the parents or guardians of the children were abused themselves.

• No they are not

Women are less likely to abuses children. More like dads they are abusive pigs mine used to hurt my mom every time he flipped out. My sister had to call 911 on him before. So anyone who says they are, are probably one of those people who just despise women or you have an abusive mother and if you do then i feel for you i really do but not all of them are you just neeed to know every one has good in them you just haven't seen it yet.

• No,they are not.

I think it no longer depends on the gender .Everybody is capable of abusing their children. But I believe in most cases mothers are closer to the child because they have spend more time with it and can be more caring.There are exceptions,because there are all types of different people .

Iacov says2017-01-10T15:53:23.010
I'm beginning to think you have something against women Toby
Chaos88 says2017-01-10T18:16:43.177
Define abuse
Arget says2017-01-11T03:16:11.037
I don't know the statistics but I think that there is a possibility that there are more women who abuse children than men. However I think this would be a case of correlation not being equal to causation either way it falls.

The reason I think this is that women are more likely to be stuck with an unwanted/unloved child than a man is (either through the male parent leaving altogether or leaving all childcare to the woman), and that it is these children who are the most likely to be abused.

The opposite could also be the case if men are statistically more abusive. The reasoning being that men are more likely to be physically instead of just mentally abusive and so are more likely to be caught than women (broken bones are much easier to see than a broken heart, but men are not incapable of mental abuse either).

I think that both genders are capable of abusing a child (physically or mentally), and it comes down to judging whether each individual is a good parent. I also think that Toby88 is sexist.