Women unimpressed with Trump: Can he sway female voters in time for the election?

• No way. Not possible.

It isn't possible for Donald Trump to woo women with his discriminatory thoughts. Women are proven to be more emotional than men, and it is simple common sense that not only women but men would turn down his extreme plans. Women may be insecure in their own way because if he holds such vehement opinions about other races, there is no doubt in the fact that he may also hold similarly conservative and narrow-minded opinions about women.

• He is trash

He is trash garbage suck sucks sucks sucks yep yep yep yep yep yep yep j a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a

• Trump won't win

Any self-respecting, intelligent woman would run as far from Trump's campaign as possible. He has been a racist, a bigot and a bully. He says what he thinks, which isn't a good thing. He proposes wild ideas, which are mostly scary. Women should have no reason to support Trump, and I imagine there aren't going to end up being many that do.

• No, Trump has burned too many bridges with women to get their vote.

I do not think that Trump can sway female voters in time for the election. Over the past several months, he has made it clear that he is not an advocate for women. He has made it clear that he does not respect or value women. He has done too much damage at this point to change the minds of women voters. A recent Gallup poll found that more Republican women view Trump more negatively than positively. A March 16th article in the Los Angeles Times quoted several women who said they normally vote Republican, but will vote Democrat this year if Trump is the nominee.

• No, I do not think that Donald Trump can sway female voters in time for the election.

No, I do not think that Donald Trump can sway female voters in time for the election because Donald Trump has a history of saying inflammatory things about women, Muslims and other minorities. I believe that Donald Trump will lose miserably in a general election because the people supporting him are very homogeneous in nature. Trump will not sway female voters to support him and end up losing the election to Hillary Clinton.

• Trump has made his bed and now he has to lay in it

The only way to change ones' opinion so late in this election is to say something remarkable. I do not see this happening as Mr. Trump has already said so much that there is little left to say. Perhaps, there is a lot to be said for womens' intuition if they, as a group, need to be swayed. I do not believe this will happen.

onemanitoban says2016-03-18T21:43:00.737
We can only hope and pray that if he wins the primaries, he loses in the general...