• Words are better

Words are better because you can write numbers names and you can't do that with numbers unless you devise a special code like 5=e or 10=h. You can write number names like four and eight. You can also write secret messages with words that aren't that difficult to decode. That is why I think words are better than numbers.

• Numbers are better.

Number make things in life easier. They also make it so that we don't wast precious time that we could spend with family or friends. Time that we could spend reading or cooking, or doing basically anything that we wanted to do. I think that numbers are better but words are equally important.

• Words are better