• Let It Crash

I believe it is better to see the stock market corrected sooner rather than later. The market is over inflated and any sane individual can easily see this. The longer the problem persists (and it's been inflated for far too long) the worse the repercussions will be when it does correct itself.

• Wall Street correction

I do think that a Wall street correction be better sooner rather than later. In my opinion things should be corrected as soon as possible. This applies to many things including the Wall Street as mentioned in the topic. When things are corrected sooner rather than later things usually work out for the better.

• Yes, it will.

I think the sooner it happens the less dramatic it will ultimately be. I think the longer the bubble is allowed to grow, the worse off we will all be in the even of a correction. I don't think there is a way to avoid it at this point we just need to minimize the damage.

• A correction would better later, if one is required.

The stock markets (i.e. Wall Street) is a drop in share values of 10% or more over a shorter duration than a bear market or a recession. The drop occurs because share values have climbed faster than the economy is growing. Later would be better because it give the economy (GDP) a chance to catch up with the market and avoid an correction.