Would Adam Smith be considered a Communist by the standards of modern conservative Capitalists?

• Yes, criminals shouldn't be allowed to roam the streets and ge given another oppurtunity to do something

Yes, the death penalty is fully justified. Suppose you have a criminal who has murdered 99 people, is it fair for him to be granted life until death overtakes him naturally. Even death is not fair enough, but it is the closest to fairness we can get. Most studies have concluded that the prospect of death as a punishment will deter most criminals

• Yes he would.

Yes, Adam Smith would be considered a Communist by the standards of modern conservative Capitalists. But that is not really that surprising, as most people today would be considered a Communist by the standards of most modern conservative Capitalists today because they have a really warped view point of the world.

• Adam Smith Being Considered

I personally think that Adam Smith should be considered a Communist by the Standards of modern conservative Capitalists because he was known as a leader and as well as his accomplishments. I personally think that Adam Smith should be considered a Communist by the Standards because it made matter easier to expect.

• Yes he would

Yes, I do think that he would be considered a communist if you took him today and compared him with the modern conservative Capitalists. But back then, they did not know what we do today, and did not know that this was not the best way to run things there.

• No, I do not think he would be considered a communist by modern conservative Capitalists.

The term communist is usually associated with those who believe in a system that advocates a distribution of wealth instead of the free will of the citizen of a country having the opportunity to acquire their own. Those are not the beliefs that Adam Smith had. That is why I do not think modern conservative Capitalist would consider him a communist.