Would an Increase of Immigration Quotas Reduce Illegal Immigration?

• They want the same future as us

They live like us. Their country has lots of corruption, their poor,etc.
    They want their kids to live better like us, they want a better life and getting here illegally is hard most die on their way all they want is a better future we have the power to give them that. Also if their was no immigrants their would be no NYC cause immigrants made most of this with their hard working

• Hi lol xd

F f f f f f f sdf asd d d d d sdf s df e r we r qer qe wr er e r e wr aw er we r qwer w r w er wer w er we r wer w er w er we r wer w e

• Hi lol xd

• Make it easier.

An increase in the Immigration quotas would decrease the number of illegal aliens in the United States. I also believe we should make our immigration exam easier. I have taken this test and almost failed. I believe people want to be here legally and permanently but our immigration and citizen requirements are excessive.

• They aren't trying to do it legally

I don't think it would help at all because the people attempting to make it over here illegally won't attempt to make it legally just because there are more spots. They are jumping over the border to find jobs to not pay taxes, to send the money back to Mexico to support their families in most cases.