Would being a eunuch have any bearing on whether or not a person identified as being homosexual?

• The Straight World Thinks the Non-Straight World is Gay

When patriarchal culture looks at genders it only sees two. Other genders or variations are seen as freakish, monstrous, unnatural. They are natural and have been part of human society since there were humans. However, in our contemporary culture we look at the other, the sexual other as being gay.

• No, sexual preference is independent of posession of testes.

There is evidence that eunuchs are asexual, especially if the castration takes place before puberty. The sex drive does not develop without the testes, and so no sexual orientation of any kind exists. However, there is no reason to think that the presence or lack of testes would have any bearing on homosexual identity.

• No, definitely not

I do not see any correlation between a person being an eunuch and being a homosexual. I can't understand why anyone would make this correlation or even ask the question. If anything, an eunuch would be viewed as a person who is completely and totally free of sex. That's all.

• I'm Guessing No

A eunuch is a male who has been castrated. I would have to assume the answer to this is no. It shouldn't have a bearing on rather or not a person identifies as being homosexuals. Homosexuals say they are born the way they are, so rather or not a person is castrated, shouldn't make a difference.