• Yes He Would

I Think Ben Shapiro Would Make A Fantastic President Because He Is A Dog. He Will Destroy Any Debate He Has. No One Would Compare To The Power House That Is Ben Shapiro. He Will Be The Goat Of All Time. Hillary Would Literally Get Murdered By Him In A Debate. BEN FOR PRESIDENT! D:

• Yes He Would

• I'll be honest:

I don't know much about politics. I know what I stand for, And what I'm against, And Shapiro (usually) stands for what I do. I'm not trying to convince anyone, But this is how I feel.
    (On a more personal side note: I am also Jewish, And I would be pleased to see a non-Christian Leader of this country [Nothing against my Christian friends])! :)

• I'll be honest:

• He is Ben Shapiro.

Ben Shapiro would make a fantastic president, After Donald Trump of course. He is very objective on practically all matters, And sees things for how they are and what they should be (sorry if that sounds redundant). He is very intelligent, As was as alert to what is currently going on in the world. And best of all, He doesn't flat-out hate social movements. He has even used a few social movements to point out how it works out for more than one set of people, Such as the #metoo movement in his tweet about Rosie O'Donnell.

• Yes he’s brilliant!

How could you not! I’m never watched a debate he has lost. He’s strong, Articulate and a fighter. That’s exactly what we need. I consider myself a republican but they really need to rethink appealing to the young and I believe Ben Shapiro could do that. He would make a great president!

• Yes he’s brilliant!

• He tears opponents to shreds in debates

I shouldn’t need to explain this. Watch the debate on Chenk and you’ll understand how good he is at debating. He also has very mainstream conservative views, and he has the most watched conservative podcast in the country, so there is a very good chance he would win, and since his views always come with evidence and support, he would make a very good president.

• Absolutely, but he would never win.

I believe Shapiro is the quintessential example of a man who would do well in power, but will never obtain it. He is brilliant and examines issues thoroughly, with sound logic and clear reasoning. He is an excellent orator, and speaks plainly, making his intent clear to even the lowest common denominator. However, his cold, unapologetic attitude, while excellent for debate, would never win him widespread support. He lacks the charisma of Trump or the tact of Obama.

I'd vote for him, though.

• Economically yes he would.

Ben Shapiro argues with logic and facts when discussing economics but uses religion to justify his social views. But he supports first amendment rights that the left is intent on taking away and he’s against the oppressive PC culture that strips away freedom. Overall, he is more good than bad and Democrats will struggle to find anyone that can debate with Shapiro. Ben is literally the best debater alive.

• He Would Be Too Polarizing

Ben Shapiro is extremely smart and well-informed. He is one of the debaters you will ever see. But he isn't that interested in what other people have to say other than for the sake of mocking them. He would be an extremely polarizing president. At a different time in our history, He could've been a good president. But he is not the unifier that country needs right now.

• He would have no strong support from either party

Many Republicans (including Trump) despise Shapiro and his social policies (denying racism is a thing/wanting to criminalize abortion) turn off a lot of Democrats. It’s very unlikely he could even get elected but even if he did, I think he’s too controversial of a person to be an effective president.

• He would not be good for race relations.

He is adamant in denying that white privilege and systemic racism exist. Most PoCs would disagree. He is retrograde in many of his social policies including transgender rights, gay marriage, and abortion rights. He may have a good following now but as time goes on (his first chance to run will probably be 2024) his ideals will become less popular in this country.

• He is the most intelligent candidate that America has ever seen.

I have recently been following Ben Shapiro, and believe me, he means business. He is all about America, isn't afraid to be politically correct, and is extremely tough to debate against. He knows what he talks about and supports all of his opinions with facts, not feelings. He would make an outstanding president. He also appeals to the youth as well.

• Only conservatives would support him.

I don't consider myself a liberal/leftist/democrat/far-left person when it comes to politics but Ben Shapiro wouldn't be a very good president. He would make a terrible foreign policy and wouldn't be good for the transgender community. He seems like he's probably kind as a person, but i don't agree with all of his politics.