• Oh, definitely yes.

Ben is rational and mature, he's unstoppable in debates, he respects people around him and he threats his employees equally. I don't agree with everything he says, but I respect him as a person. He would be a presindent which would make end to political correction non-sense. Greetings from Finland.

• Oh, definitely yes.

• He is the most intelligent candidate that America has ever seen.

I have recently been following Ben Shapiro, and believe me, he means business. He is all about America, isn't afraid to be politically correct, and is extremely tough to debate against. He knows what he talks about and supports all of his opinions with facts, not feelings. He would make an outstanding president. He also appeals to the youth as well.

• Ben Shapiro is a genius

Who wouldn't want Ben Shapiro as the President of the United States in a few years? He's very smart, logical, and does what's best for the country and world. I'd vote for him. There's also a word limit so I mean I'm just trying to get past it. Alright, done.

• I want him to be my president.

He is smart, he knows so much about politics and economics. He will destroy every single candidate with his arguments. He understand what the real problems are. I know he is capable of bringing this country together one more time. I will vote for that guy if he ever runs.

• Obviously it's a yes,

Ben Shapiro is one of the few politicians who is not complete left or right. This allows him to have his own personal views and not spout off views from the 2 organizations (conservative and liberal or right and left ) Ben has a good opinion on abortion and marriage, though i believe his abortion opinion should be more like his marriage opinion. Plus he has never made any discriminatory comments and has his own organization to back him up which means he can represent his own views.

• I would have to agree with this statement

Ben Shapiro supports his ideas and arguments with facts and logic. He is also very level headed and is patient with people who use neither facts nor logic, but instead just think with their emotions and what society has brainwashed into them. Ben Shapiro also is well versed in many political topics.

• He would make a good president.

Ben Shapiro is one of the smartest men in politics with great ideas. He likes roasting SJWs and radical feminists with facts. He may not be politically correct but he is a polite man especially compared to Trump. He is a conservative man that doesn’t support Trump. He has considered running for president and may run in 2020.

• Only conservatives would support him.

I don't consider myself a liberal/leftist/democrat/far-left person when it comes to politics but Ben Shapiro wouldn't be a very good president. He would make a terrible foreign policy and wouldn't be good for the transgender community. He seems like he's probably kind as a person, but i don't agree with all of his politics.