Would Bill Maher and Sarah Palin make a cute couple if they ever decided to date?

• Who Really Cares

I couldn't care less if Bill Maher and Sarah Palin make a cute couple. To me this question is nonsensical and unimportant. I believe there is little chance that these two would date and even if they did, I wouldn't care about it, nor would I want to hear about in the media.

• They'd just fight.

No, Bill Maher and Sarah Palin would not make a cute couple if they ever decided to date, because all they would do is argue. We have all been at a restaurant when the couple next to us decides to fight loudly. Bill Maher and Sarah Palin would not last as a couple, because they do not agree on what is important in life.

• No, they would not.

These two would not make a cute couple. I respect both of them for their purposes and careers in this political world we live in, but my life would be much better if I did not see them dating at any time. It is not pleasant, and I don't want to see it.

• Not at all

No, I do not think that they would make a cute couple at all. Sarah is a cute woman, but she would not look good with this man, and he is not that good looking at all. I think that it would be bad if they were to start dating.

• No, I don't think so.

I think Bill Maher and Sarah Palin would make a hilarious couple if they ever decided to date, but I don't think it would be cute. Most likely they'd be at each other's throats all of the time, though I do not think Palin is quite the conservative loon she built herself up to be.