• Clinton as president would be disastrous

Clinton as president could be disastrous, but it really depends on what someone considers "disastrous." Hillary Clinton is dishonest and a liar. She would tarnish the image of the Presidency. To that end, any respect that the United States has around the world would certainly be diminished. Voters need to take a long look in the mirror before voting for her.

• No, absolutely not!

Hilary Clinton has served our country well, first as First Lady, then as a Senator and finally as Secretary of State. No one else running for President has the insight and experience that she has. Hilary Clinton would be an excellent President. Also, who would be better to serve as the United States' first female President?

• There´s really not much to say

She is a load of things, and very few of them are good. Sure she has experience, but that doesn´t always mean that someone is fit for a job. She is a traitor and that´s that. She allowed American servicemen, and an Ambassador to die. Yeah, die. Not, oh she did something kinda mean. She let american people get killed because she didn´t do anything. She kept secret documents on a personal server which is textbook illegal. She was required to get rid of them when she left her place but decided not to. Say what you want, but she just doesn´t sit right with me. I will absolutely not be voting for her.

• There´s really not much to say

• I doubt it'd be "disastrous".

Admittedly I'm not an American, but I doubt a Hillary presidency would be the apocalyptic scenario some extreme right-wingers think it would be. There's the House of Representatives and the Senate in place to curb anything too drastic coming from the President. Clinton could arguably be a good candidate for international relations, as her service as Secretary of State undoubtedly earned her international contacts and rapport.

• Clinton would be an excellent president

Hillary Clinton would not be a disaster as president. In fact, she would do an excellent job. She is extremely bright and well-qualified. Clinton has experience as a Senator and Secretary of State. She also worked on major initiates in her husband's administration. Clinton not only has the experience, she is tough enough to take on her adversaries.

• Hilary Clinton as president

I don't think that Hilary Clinton as president be disastrous but I also don't think she'll be a good president. I think she more than likely be bad but the word disastrous make me think that Hilary would start World War three or a similar type of war. I don't think she'll be that bad.