Would Donald trump accidentally start war by losing his temper with another leader

Asked by: lynn03
  • I'm frankly afraid that Donald Trump will Start war

I can picture in my mind Donald trump at a meeting saying something rude, racist , and just plain mean an endangering the citizens of the united states and starting war. I don't think Donald Trump will be responsible enough to run a country `because he is racist and unfair. Someone who leads our country should be well tempered and responsible.

• He'll be starting a war by pissing everyone ells off.

He'll be starting a war by pissing everyone ells off. Trump is a racist, sexist, elitist and is overly ignorant about how the everyone ells lives. He'll insult everyone who is not a white American, and make the entire world hate us. But I agree with Peepette, and say that it won't be him loosing his temper it will be everyone ells who does.
    I mean honestly, could you picture that guy trying to negotiate with another country like Iran.
    I'm not saying that he's trying to destroy America or something as stupid as that. I believe that in his heart he actually thinks he's the best choice, just as the rest of them do, but I also have to look at the fact that he's rely a complete idiot.

• Don't think so

As much as a jack wagon that he is, I don't think he'll loose his temper. As a business man he knows there's an amount of decorum that has to be maintained. He'll never be president. At some point his popularity will fade or he'll have a very major foot in mouth event.