Would extended school days like 8am-5pm make people have a better chance at committing suicide do to more stress(think about sports to).

Asked by: buttsag24088
  • E e ee

E e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e ee e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e

• Ddd d d d d

D d n n nn nn n n n n n n n nn n n n n n n n n n n nn n n n n n n n n n n nn n n n n n nn n n n n n n nn n

• It would cause problems

It would put more stress on them but to add to that they will still have to practice after school for sports and do there homework eat dinner and after that take a shower which will leave them almost no time and they would get fewer sleep at night when they have school the next day.

• Stress can lead to problems, but suicide is not one of them.

Stress can lead to health complications and especially in teenagers, can lead to things like mono. Stress can cause certain depressions but I doubt it would make that much of an impact if schools extended their days by two hours.

Parents would have more time in the day, and it would be possible for sports practice to be an in school day program rather than an after school program.

Of course, I wouldn't know; since I am past that bridge, but I don't think it's that big of a deal.