Would Hillary Clinton have made a better president than Barack Obama?

• No She Wouldn't Have

Hilary Clinton would not have made a better president than Barack Obama. She would have had problems in the same areas and difficulty with the same issues that Obama is having right now. I actually think Barack Obama was more qualified and fit for the job than Hilary Clinton was.

• ABSOLUTELY would have

Despite being boring, cold, unfun and stiff she is the ultimate workhorse of the US. If 2008 voters wanted REAL change, their most effective route was Hillary. She lacked Obama's sweetness, charm, popularity and smile but had the toughness, tactics and experience to help US achieve higher than ever before.

• ABSOLUTELY would have

• She would make a better president then Barack Obama

Hillary Clinton is a good canidate. She believes in capitalism and she wants to lower the cost of living and taxes. She is against gay marriage. If Hillary becomes president she will fix this country. I belive that she will win this election. She is good I am with her.

• She is very strong leader

I think that because of her confidence. I'm not saying President Obama is not a great leader but saying that we need more of her confidence. She is strong for a woman which kind of makes her a man. Since right no is a Presidential Election 2016. We need more woman power like you know Wonder Woman! I see her as straight minded we need in a leader.

• She is corrupt

Hillary Clinton is too pragmatic to bring about any real change and will only cause a further sentiment of disillusionment held by the people on the American political system. Hillary Clinton is too weak to bring about any real change and therefore she will be ineffective as commander in cheif

• She absolutely would have made a better President.

She has more foreign policy experience than most politicians, and she's been in the field for so long she wouldn't have been a 'president in training.' Between Bill Clinton and Barrack Obama she's had 12 years of experience in the White House, and a great deal of knowledge regarding foreign affairs.

• Of course she would have!

Obama had less experience in business and public policy than most undergraduates! Hillary was a superstar for 20+ years above that and more than Bill Clinton's equal. She was sold under the bus by an image, that of a Black President. It was perhaps the only vulnerability in her campaign. And now she may never be President and Obama rides the coattails of an economic recovery that had all to do with main street and Wall Street overcoming his childish incompetence.

I am no Hillary fan, but she deserved better.

• More experience, and a smart husband/political partner

When Hillary is in office you get two for the price of one, her husband is the very successful former president Bill Clinton. When he was president he benefited from having an intelligent person that cares about him to lean on and he'd do the same for her. They also have big connections and relationships with politicians all over the world, valuable for her foreign affairs.

• I think Hilary would have been a good president.

I think that Hilary Clinton would have been equally as progressive as Barack Obama, in that she would be the first female president, and I also think she would have done pretty good as the POTUS. She has that Clinton name and I feel like she has a level head.

• She is corrupt

• Equally Poor in my Opinion.

Neither are great leaders in my opinion, the burning ,devastated Middle East and North Africa being testament to that. She has a poor track record,a liar and they(Obama and Hillary) are i two features belonging to the same Peacock. Frankly, she will run to maintain power and glory for her family at the cost of the people as she has illustrated before. She lacks Integrity.

• Equally Poor in my Opinion.

• Of course not

If you watch Hillary the movie on YouTube, then you'll find out why she's worse than Obama, all the scandals she has been involved with, she lied about Benghazi, she breaks promises about fixing the nation, when in reality, she is destroying it, if she was president, you don't want to know about it, so we must stop Hitlery before its too late.

• Of course not

If you watch Hillary the movie on YouTube, then you'll find out why she's worse than Obama, all of the scandals shes involved with, if she would have been president, hell will occur on this planet. She lied about Benghazi and breaks promises about fixing our nation, when in reality, she is destroying it even more. We must stop her before its too late.

• She is cut from the same entitlement cloth

She will pander to the same entitlement voter. Now I am going to pick on APIA with their commercial http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yc2vszzwTfI&feature=youtu.be the premise is vote for what I want. OK so all I have to do is being another pandering lying politician and promise all this stuff that these people want and I tie up a big slice of the US Asia Pacific community. I do the same for the next group that vote for what they want, to be cynical, how about this demographic will vote for someone that will pay them sit on their butts and do nothing, or vote for a politician that will allow them to take another individual's property, money, or wife/husband? I mean the skies the limit if the politician agrees to it and can deliver some of the goods. Why note let's party until we burn the country down. The "I" generation.

This country is very ill, the virus infecting it, are people who believe they are entitled to something for nothing, and like most viruses they will ultimately destroy their host. That is where we are today. So you have to ask yourself, are you the sickness or the cure?

• Hillary Clinton would have made a different president than Barack Obama.

Hillary Clinton and Barack obama differentiate on specific policies. Hillary's approach to presidency would have been decidedly different than Barack Obama's, but it would not have necessarily been better. It would just have been different. Whether or not those policies would have faired better than Obama's will never be known, unless Hillary makes a successful bid in 2016.

• No she would not have

Hillary Clinton would not have been better then Obama. We would not have the same problems that we have with Obama but we would just have different problems. Clinton couldn't beat Obama in the primary which means her own party didn't even agree with what she was doing, let alone Republicans.

• Hillary Clinton would not have made a better president than Barack Obama.

Hillary Clinton and Barack Obama probably would have done the same as president. Both of them are democrats and they would have been working with a similar congress in order to solve the same problems. It is not clear that Clinton would have done a much better job than Obama has been doing.

• No she wouldn't

Barack Obama sucks extremely bad, so I find it sad that I think someone could actually be WORSE than him. Hillary Clinton betrayed America and it's citizens during the Benghazi hearing, I will never forget her saying 'What difference, at this point, does it make" When referring to the 4 people who were murdered in Benghazi. She is a traitor and cannot be trusted.

Chinakat says2016-10-17T23:05:54.923
Obama made the economy worst. China beat us for the first time when obama became president. It was told obama was the worst president ever. George W bush left it when it was the worst.
Chinakat says2016-10-17T23:11:16.317
Why people Criticize. About Hillary Clinton will be worst and she didn't become one yet. Why cause she's a woman? She was telling Bill Clinton what to do when he was a president. People don't know that huh. He was a good president. People shouldn't judge until the person. Becomes one. No one knows.