• I think she would for sure

Hillary Clinton has so much experience with politics, having been the first lady for 8 years, and having been the senator of New York and also working under the Obama administration, it is incredible. I think she could make a wonderful president, and hey we would finally have a female president. I also like her views on foreign policy.

• Defanatly i think she should run

I think she would be great because she is awesome and nice and cool and she would be the FIRST lady to ever be president and im doing a report on hillary clinton! :) she is really nice<3 i really really really like her and the work she has done

• Political Savvy and experience Dwarf all other contenders

Hillary has shown that she is capable of performing superbly under stress, and of making informed decisions based on her experience. She is perceived, rightly, as a peacemaker and an excellent mediator, when American interest are at stake either at home or abroad. She would have expertise from the best political minds, not excepting her husband, one of the best Presidents of my 73 years.

• Yes, a great one

I think Hillary Clinton would make a great president as she has tons of leadership experience and has shown she can hold it together when life gets rough unlike a lot of our current candidates. When things were going bad with her marriage while her husband Bill was president, she remained strong and kept her family together. She is a strong, intelligent woman who would make a great president.

Posted by: jus
  • I think so

She has had a lot of experience, first as a Senator, then as Secretary of State. In addition, being the wife of a former President would give her insight into the presidential decision-making process that very few people who haven't been President or otherwise very close to the President would have. I think she would make a very good President.

• More so than anyone!

Hillary has already spent eight years in the White House as First Lady, been an accomplished US Senator and served as a distinguished Secretary of State, giving her more experience and broad-mindedness than any other probable candidate other than those who have already served as President of the US. I believe she has a wonderful rapport with many people in the US and abroad. She would be an outstanding President!

• The Clinton Dynasty!

I believe Hillary will lead this country back to the top even if it takes time. However, she does have experience both here and abroad to encounter the problems. She's smart unlike Republicans who don't ever deserve the Oval Office!!She probably has learned strategies from every position of the government.

• Yes to Hilary Clinton

Yes, I personally do think that Ms. Hillary Clinton would make a good President of the United States. She has tons of experience especially since she was First Lady of the White House when her husband was president and she learned all there is to know about the oval office. She would be great in the White House.

• Yes Hillary Clinton Would Make a Wonderful President

Whether it's fighting for Women's Rights and Human Rights or providing Healthcare to every child in America, Hillary Clinton has proven that she has the leadership to get things done. She has been the most active Sec. Of State in our Nation's History and also the most active First Lady. She is the most powerful woman in American History. She is the one who made President Obama issue the order that killed Osama Bin Laden. President Bill Clinton also took the majority of his advice from Hillary and his terms as President were the most successful since FDR. I assume if Clinton becomes President, her administration would be similar to President Truman's. She would make an excellent President.

• Hillary is smart, strong and experienced.

No other candidate can match the wisdom and organizational capabilities of Hillary Clinton. She has proven herself superior in thought and intellect to any other candidate - Democrat or Republican. She has proven to be a strong person who can persevere in trying times. She will be America's best President.

• Lies, scandals, betrayal.

Mrs. Bill Clinton wants power. She will do anything to get it. She is unprincipled and dishonest. She became a multimillionaire by cheating, lying, bullying, demeaning, smearing (and worse) anything ~ anyone who gets in her way. We need people who honestly want to work for the Constitutional Republic which guarantees our rights and our freedom.

• Not even close

I’m tired of the same people showing up as if they are entitled. What experience? The whole time she was senator she was running for president. Never even tried to run for governor which is a true test of a person’s ability to lead. Also she is much too old for such a demanding job.

• Hillary Clinton makes no good president; No True Accomplishments.

No she would not. Mrs. Clinton's life has been one of image and force. People keep listing that she has been around forever and was First Lady and a Senator. What has she done?! Our country is a mess in foreign policy right now and her biggest mission while First Lady, which everyone has listed as an accomplishment, was health care. You cannot possibly say our country has a good health care system right now.

• Hillary Clinton will destroy what little is left of the United States

My fellow conservatives and/independents have given out all the points there are to give already. Instead I will say that this country is full of corruption. I can guarantee having read the comments that people have voted for her have made, that a number of people in this country will blindly vote for someone who will destroy the country. I cannot emphasize the amount of disappointment I have in today's American society for not even having any prior knowledge before trying to glorify one of the worst women in American history. If you vote for Hillary Clinton, in my eyes you are either anti-american, or a brainwashed liberal... Oh wait, those are the same thing...

• There's more to life than just woman's rights

I definitely support women's rights, gay rights, poverty reform, but hillary clinton is NOT the woman to do it! She did next to nothing as a senator and of course we can't forget her MAJOR screw ups as the secretary of defense! Letting americans die, lying about it, and finally saying "what does it matter." she can't be president!

• Too many skeletons in the closet.

Besides Whitewater and Benghazi and others, Hillary has a lot of DEAD BODIES she has to explain:
    1. Mary Mohane - former White House intern gunned down in a coffee shop. Nothing was taken. It was suspected that she was about to testify about sexual harassment at the White House.
    2. Vincent Foster - former White House Counsel, found dead of a gunshot wound to the head and ruled a suicide. He had significant knowledge of the Clintons' financial affairs and was a business partner with Hillary. If the Clintons are guilty of the crimes they are accused of by Larry, Vincent Foster would have detailed knowledge of those crimes.
    3. C. Victor Raiser, II - former National Finance Co-Chairman of Clinton for President, and Montgomery Raiser, his son. Both died in a suspicious private plane crash in Alaska. No cause determined. Raiser was considered to be a major player on the Clinton team.
    4. Paul Tully - DNC Political Director, was found dead in a Little Rock hotel room. No cause was ever determined and no autopsy was allowed. Tully was a key member of the damage control squad and came up with some of the Clinton strategies.
    5. Ed Willey - Clinton fund raiser. Found in the woods in Virginia with a gunshot wound to the head. Ruled a suicide. His Wife went public about a Clinton Groping.
    7. Jerry Parks - former security team member for Governor Clinton. Prior to his death he had compiled an extensive file on Clinton's activities. His family had reported being followed and his home broken into just before being gunned down at a deserted intersection.
    8. John Wilson - former Washington D.C. Council member. Had ties to Whitewater. Died of a very suspicious hanging suicide.
    9. Kathy Ferguson - former wife of Arkansas State Trooper Danny Ferguson, the co-defendant with Bill Clinton in the Paula Jones lawsuit. Found dead in her living room of a gunshot wound to the head. Ruled a suicide. Interestingly, her packed suitcases seemed to indicate she was about to go somewhere.
    10. Bill Shelton - Arkansas state trooper and fiance of Kathy Ferguson. Allegedly committed suicide by shooting himself at her grave.
    11. Gandy Baugh - attorney for Dan Lasater in a financial misconduct case. Supposedly jumped out the window of a tall building to commit suicide
    12. Dr. Donald Rogers - dentist. Killed in a suspicious plane crash on his way to an interview with reporter Ambrose Evans-Pritchard to reveal information about Clinton.
    13. Stanley Huggins - lawyer investigating Madison Guaranty. Suicide. His extensive report has never been released.
    14. Florence Martin - Accountant for the CIA and had information on the Barry Seal case. Three gunshot wounds to the head.

• Criminal for President?

This woman has abused power, lied, covered up her personal crimes and I hope she spends the rest of her life in prison rather than having anything to do with our country. I would love a woman to be president someday.....This woman is a monster and I am ashamed to call her a representative of my gender. An absolutely disgusting person.

• Hillary Clinton would be a devastating disaster as President

Hillary is all for show. She is a liar and a thief, both of which are well documented. When she doesn't have an answer or she gets ruffled she starts yelling. Who does she think she is when she says "It doesn't matter what happened in Benghazi. It;s over. We have four dead Americans and we will get to the bottom of this." Does anyone have a response to that? No, because this Administration on Hillary's watch has done NOTHING!!!! Could anything be more heinous. How do you think we will get smart dedicated people willing to take these tough jobs if they have no confidence they will be protected? Is this who you want to be in charge?

• She is a puppet

She has not achieved anything. She is a liar. She is just a famous name that liberals want to use to keep a seat in office. Liberals don't think clearly. They are very far from reality and worry more about blaming others for certain issues. The world would be a better place without them.

• Whitewater, Benghazi, Filegate

The woman has become a known figure in the world and an extremely wealthy figure - all on the coattails of Bill. If it wasn't for Bill, no one would have a clue who she is....And she'd probably be in prison after figuring out a way to steal old people's life savings. As a senator, she promised to bring 200,000 new jobs to NY in her first term. Instead, she spent all her time schmoozing in D.C. While NY shed thousands of jobs for a net loss of over 20,000. She now has a huge pension from being a Senator in a state she did nothing for. She has a federal pension from being a Sec. Of State for which her signature accomplishment was handing a red reset button to Russia in which the word on the button was offensive because she didn't check the translation. Meanwhile, she loses her temper when questioned about why she did nothing to protect Ambassador Stevens as though his life meant nothing to her ("what difference does it make"). She is divisive and would not bring this country back together as it needs to be.