Would it be beneficial for the United States to legalize marijuana across the nation?

• I hate saying yes

I know what saying yes makes me look like and I hate it, but I also know what it does to the land to be planted. It would create jobs, bring in tax money, and it could still be heavily regulated like alcohol. We could test perspective employers and unsafe drives and still prosecute them.

• It would be beneficial for the United States to legalize marijuana across the nation

In my opinion, it would be beneficial for the United States to legalize marijuana across the nation. It has been proven that marijuana can help patients relieve pain. The government of the United States of America could make millions if marijuana was legal. With that money, they could help the poor.

• Legalize marijuana now

Marijuana is a relatively harmless drug. When used responsibly most people can function normally. Marijuana should be regulated just as alcohol is regulated. Set an impairment legal level. Additionally, the amount of taxes generated from legal marijuana use could be a financial boon to local, state and federal government agencies.

• It be beneficial for the United States to legalize marijuana across the nation

It be beneficial for the United States to legalize marijuana across the nation if for no other reason that it criminalizes something that is in many ways less dangerous than alcohol. Our prisons are littered with people who have been convicted of varying offenses related to pot use, possession and sale. And to what end? The drug problem is worse than it has ever been. Legalize it, tax it and profit from it.