Would it be better if Charlie White and Meryl Davis danced as a pair on Dancing with the Stars?

• Davis & White Dance Should Dance Together on DWTS

Davis & White are magical to watch and I believe many people in the American skating world would drool at the chance to see them dance together on DWTS - BUT NOT FOR THE MIRROR BALL - but rather for exhibition purposes only. I predict this would be the "most watched" DWTS television show of the season with the proper promotion. It would be a first for DWTS to have two celebrities dance alone in exhibition circumstances .... Just like it was a first to "switheroo" the pros and the dancers. Would love - love - love to see them perform together.

• They're not a couple.

No, I do not think that it would be better if Charlie White and Meryl Davis danced as a pair on Dancing with the Stars, because that would be unfair to the rest of the participants. We all know how the show works. They need to show what they can do with other people.

• It would not be better if Charlie White and Meryl Davis were partners

Dancing with the stars is specifically designed so that no couple is overwhelmingly good. This show will almost always put one skilled person and one unskilled person into the couples. The dance instructors can tell people that inherantly can dance, and those that just can't. The show intentionally partners these people up to cause conflict. Partnering Charlie White and Meryl Davis would be less conflict and then less viewers.

• White and Davis should not go on Dancing With the Stars.

If Charlie White and Meryl Davis were to go on Dancing With the Stars, it would take away from the uniqueness and special qualities of the olympics as a winter sport. We should remember them for what they first became famous for, a sport that not many people watch year around.

• No It Wouldn't

I do not believe it would be better if Charlie White and Meryl Davis dances as a pair on Dancing with the Stars. I don't know who either of these people are and I don't watch the program and certain people dancing together are not going to make me watch the program. Clearly we need better programming because this isn't cutting it for me.