Would it be ethical to create a pill that cures obesity?

Asked by: ThunderFro
  • The Ayuarvedic treatment help to reduce fat with not any side effects

In Ayuarvedia all natural ingredients are present which never harm our body system .It may also help in reducing weight .This make us fit and healthy .With ayuarvedic treatment many needs of our body organs get fulfilled. Obesities get a nice and well fit body stucture .Yoga works very nicely on our body.

• Well, maybe yes

2/3 of Americans are either obese or overweight and if we created an miracle drug that could do that (never will be). There will be no weight loss and fitness program and there will be no such things exercise and

p.S I flipped an coin to decide is I was pro or con and , I got pro so, yeah

• Well, maybe yes

• Not cost effective and promotes an unhealthy lifestyle

First, the sheer amount of resources it would take to create a reliable cure for obesity would likely be quite substantial.

One must acknowledge, however, that curing obesity would most likely lower the number of people needing healthcare—especially those who are unable to pay for their own healthcare.

Despite this, a pill that burns fat and prevents the user from reaching obesity promotes consumption of even unhealthier levels of fatty, processed foods. Many of foods cannot sustain a human host as well as exercise and healthy eating would.

Instead, communities should invest in making healthy food options more available to their members, which would likely come at a much lower aggregate cost and risk than a synthetic solution to obesity.