Would it be fair for Canada's provinces to share the wealth from their natural resources?

• Hiring new fund hfhfh

Gc be. Fbcjfhv. The best thing to say it was the best of all time low key is a good time with the other day I will never be able to the young people are so expensive yand is so much fun to use it all the best way for a few weeks and I months and the rest of the best thing to say that I can get see the best of all the time I of all the way I do not know want you back in time and the best thing about the best

• Yes, they are still one country.

Yes, I think the Canadian provinces that receive profits from their natural resources should pay a percentage into a fund that would benefit the entire country. The wealth of the provinces blessed with the natural resources could help schools, the Canadian infrastructure, or perhaps fund research. It wouldn't be right for a specific province to reap huge benefits from Canada's natural resources and not use it for the good of the country.

• Yes, it would be fair for Canada's provinces to share their wealth.

Each Canadian province does not provide for its own defenses. There is no British Columbian navy or Yukon air force. Just as the people of the nation equally provide for their national defense, they should also equally distribute the wealth from their natural resources. It would still be reasonable to disburse the proceeds proportionally based on the impact of extracting the resources (for example, extra proceeds from a mine in Alberta go back to that province to help pay for cleaning up around the mine site).

• Yes it would be

Yes it would be fair for the different provinces to share the wealth from the natural resources it would make the provinces better and as a whole they would be able to make major improvements in their own basic areas that are needed. There would be less fighting over who spends what o what debate. They would put a percentage to upgrading the systems.

• It would be fair for Canada's provinces to share the wealth from their natural resources.

It would be fair for Canada's provinces to share the wealth from their natural resources. Canada has 10 different provinces but they are all considered part of the same country, therefore the provinces should share the wealth of their natural resources because they are all part of the same country.

• No, Canada shouldn't have to share the wealth of their resources.

I do not think it would be fair for Canada's provinces to have to share the wealth from their natural resources. I think that while Canada is known for having a lot natural resources, they should be able to govern and decide as a country in regards on what to do with it.