• Being famous definitely means being richer

One of the very obvious advantages of being famous is that fame generally brings lots of fortune. Celebrities and other famous people are generally richer than the average Joe. Luxurious homes and cars, fancy gifts, expensive clothes and other such materialistic pleasures of life convert from a dream to a reality when people become famous celebrities. Forget homes—celebrities are also known to own entire islands. If you have a single ounce of doubt whether celebrities are actually rich, check out an episode of MTV Cribs, and all your doubts will magically disappear. In particular, watch the episode which showcases the home, cars, and lifestyle of 50 Cent.

• Loss of privacy

If you are famous, then chances are the press is going to be waiting for every single step you take to comment on it. Will you ever truly be private? You'll have hundreds of thousands of people reading about your relationships, what you're wearing, where you're going... Who would want that? It can't be good.

• Being famous sucks

Being famous sucks. There are many reasons for this, but one main and especially good reason, because I don't want this debate to have one hundred percent say yes and so I decided as the only other person to so far see it that I should say no. Sorry! :D