Would it be more frightening to be at the mercy of Ted Bundy than Charles Manson?

• Ted Bundy actually killed people. Charles Manson just made other people do it for him.

Ted Bundy raped, killed, and did sexual acts to dead bodies, you can not get much more twisted than that. He killed women on his own and I can only imagine the fear these women had as he was taking their innocence and their lives. Charles Manson was just some insane nut who had an ego and some followers who thought he was the closest things to God. He had other weaker people kill and do all his dirty work. He is still saying to this day that he did not kill anyone.

• It would be more frightening to be at the mercy of Ted bundy then any other killer.

Ted Bundy was completely more crazy and driving by hate and fear over others. He had no boundaries on what he would do. It was beyond sick and I could never imagine. I believe him to me more frightening then Charles Manson because Manson had more of a plan and reason then Ted Bundy. Bundy was just beyond insane and that terrifies me. I'm glad I will never have to choose in real life.

• No, they are both frightening.

When it comes down to weighing the fright factor of being faced with a serial killer, I think there can be no such decision made. Ted Bundy was sneakily eerie, and Charles Manson was grotesquely violent and cult like. So no one that I know would want to come face to face with either.

• It would not be more frightening to be at the mercy of Ted Bundy than Charles Manson.

It would not be more frightening to be at the mercy of Ted Bundy than Charles Manson. I would not like to be at the mercy of either of these dangerous people. Ted Bundy was an American serial killer, rapist, kidnapper, and necrophilia who assaulted and murdered numerous young women and girls during the 1970s and possibly earlier. After more than a decade of denials, he confessed shortly before his execution to 30 homicides committed in seven states between 1974 and 1978; the true total remains unknown, and could be much higher. Charles Manson killed more and did it for the fun of it.

• Charles Manson has terror.

It would be more frightening to be at the mercy of Charles Manson than Ted Bundy, because Charles Manson is more notorious for his terror. Charles Manson believes that he is a demon. Both people would probably end up killing you, but Manson's actions would more likely be more sadistic. He looks frightening as well.