Would it be painful to shove a fork up your anus?

Asked by: DATXDUDE
  • I think yes

In my opinion i think it would hurt because anything that you put in there hurts, but I may be wrong I don't know. I would advice you not to that that kind of thing because it's not right and it's gross so don't do it. Please don't do it!

• It would hurt

It would hurt like a mother fucker if you think otherwise, you are stupid as hell. I am a college student majoring in the digestive tract and nutrition. I think i know more about culture than that dumb ass that said that it would not hurt and it is good for the mind and soul

• What the hell is this

Why would this even be a question? Yes, it would hurt. No question. Why would you even try this? It sounds painful and weird. You need to git gud at life and stop asking questions like this. This makes me crie everytiem.All you need to do is git gud M8

• I'm in between here.

It really depends on which side of the fork you are using. The multi-pronged pointy end? Yes, hell yes.
    The rounded and/or flatter end? Probably not.
    So yes, it would definitely hurt a bit, and I hope this is not offensive to anyone, because I try and avoid that scenario.

• I have no need to draw this out.

Normally I would make a reason, however I do quote presidents. I shall quote Bush and Obama.

"We do not negotiate with trolls..... Or terrorists." -Presidents.

They never said this quote and neither has any culture shoved forks up their rectums. You, as always, sound ludicrous with these opinions and debates.

• I am guessing yeah

It probably would because a fork is pointy and who would even try that? Who sticks forks up their butts wth that must be painful to them, but yes it would probably hurt you so I recommend don't try it ;D unless your asking for some pain then by all means go ahead

• I do it all the time.

It is offensive to my culture to suggest shoving forks up your anal cavity is offensive. My people have been doing it for generations, and there is no pain involved. In fact, it is very good for the mind and the soul. I'm guessing that humanity still has a lot of work to do, based on all of these ignorant people.

• Depends which way u stick it up

I mean like i like sticking stuff up my anus and what not. But forks definetly are not painful. Ever try shoving a blade up your butt. That's an experience to try. No homo tho. I mean if u did the pointy side it might hurt and you would have like 2 extra holes besides your buthole.

• It wouldn't hurt.

Oh yea it just totally won't hurt. Oh yea it just totally won't hurt.Oh yea it just totally won't hurt.Oh yea it just totally won't hurt.Oh yea it just totally won't hurt.Oh yea it just totally won't hurt.Oh yea it just totally won't hurt.Oh yea it just totally won't hurt.Oh yea it just totally won't hurt.

• Playing devil's advocate

He didn't say what side of the fork. ._. If you use the non pointy side then it's possible that it couldn't hurt as much. I don't know why any idiot would want to shove a fork up their rectum it's completely foolish and dangerous. I wouldn't' recommend it for anyone.

• No it's not

I can fit 3. Amateurs. A a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a

• Da mericans iz bee in da sowf kowea

Da mericans iz bee in da sowf kowea da mericans iz bee in da sowf kowea da mericans iz bee in da sowf kowea da mericans iz bee in da sowf kowea da mericans iz bee in da sowf kowea da mericans iz bee in da sowf kowea da mericans iz bee in da sowf kowea da mericans iz bee in da sowf kowea da mericans iz bee in da sowf kowea da mericans iz bee in da sowf kowea da mericans iz bee in da sowf kowea da mericans iz bee in da sowf kowea da mericans iz bee in da sowf kowea da mericans iz bee in da sowf kowea da mericans iz bee in da sowf kowea da mericans iz bee in da sowf kowea da mericans iz bee in da sowf kowea da mericans iz bee in da sowf kowea da mericans iz bee in da sowf kowea da mericans iz bee in da sowf kowea da mericans iz bee in da sowf kowea da mericans iz bee in da sowf kowea da mericans iz bee in da sowf kowea

• Absolutely not <3

The art of shoving forks in your anus is a beautiful creation made by the Gods above. It is a hobby that everyone should acquire. I suggest placing the pointiest forks in your anus for the best experience possible! Remember, you cant have happiness without a little pain<3 (: b

• Sowf kowea iz unda da mericans

Sowf kowea iz unda da mericanssowf kowea iz unda da mericanssowf kowea iz unda da mericanssowf kowea iz unda da mericanssowf kowea iz unda da mericanssowf kowea iz unda da mericanssowf kowea iz unda da mericanssowf kowea iz unda da mericanssowf kowea iz unda da mericanssowf kowea iz unda da mericans

• It would hurt

• No no no

No no nono no nono no nono no nono no nono no nono no nono no nono no nono no nono no nono no nono no nono no nono no nono no nono no nono no nono no nono no nono no nono no nono no nono no nono no nono no nono no nono no nono no nono no no