• Look at the characters

Honestly think about this for a little bit if you were to only have the original think about the characters. Iron man is only smart when it comes to inventing not strategy that is why captain America is the leader. First it would be Hulk vs Superman in the fight and even though hulk is strong he cannot fly our pick up a planet; Therefore if you were to think rationally eventually superman would throw him out of space and he can't get back. Then Thor vs Hawkguy, hawkgirl, and greenlatern. Or it could be just anyone they would kill him the hawks mace is not as strong but more magical. Then wonderwomen would toast captain America our iron man, and batman he would help someone and either out smart them our figure out their weakness before hand like the justice league and beat them himself. And finally this is a tuff one Greenarrow vs Hawkeye I honestly do not know who would win that is a hard one to decide, it could go any way I respect both of them and whoever one I would not care.

• More and stronger members

The JLA has many more mebers. Not all are very popular or powerful but still a higher number. But even if you put the same amount vs the Avengers their much more powerful. SM WW GL Batman Flash are all very powerful. The top 3 alone is more than enough to beat the AVengers

• More and stronger members

• Justice League 4 ever

The Justice League has a more expanded group of members also The Justice League Characters are more better Dr.Fate is better than Dr.Strange Iron man loses against Cyborg and Green Arrow Defeats Hawkeye and all of the Marvel Characters are copied and Justice League members are more powerful like Superman and Wonder Woman

• Justice League 4 ever

• Justice League 4 ever

• Superman is the swing vote

Seriously throw Superman out of the Justice League and you have a fight on your hands. With Superman they are unbeatable, after all he is super. I think the name says enough to decide this question. Also besides Thor, none of the Avengers are what we would consider Gods. While the Justice league has Superman, Green Lantern, Aquaman, etc the only non god type character is Batman.

• Wth is this

I do not know what the heck you guys are talking about and i just did a random pick pleas eforgive meh but I do NOT know boy stuff. Well I know this sounds a little rude but just asking is that are you really 40 something because avengers? Suprising

• No they would not.

Avengers would beat justice league. I feel like Avengers has more intelligent people on their side than they do fighters, but it works to their advantage. Iron man is strong but he is also a genius he would find out the justice leagues weakness fast and be able to work around it.