• At first I thought this was a joke, but he actually could be a decent president.

At first I thought this was a joke, but he actually could be a decent president. The reason why I believe this is, because he may be able to relate to the youth of this nation and create a interest in voting and politics to young adults due to his popularity.

• Kanye west is boss

When Kanye west first announced his campaign for 2020 I was skeptical but after some thinking he could be exactly what this country needs I mean think about.? We have been on a steady downfall and Kanye is one the realist people around vote Kanye west in 2020 it's time for a change.

• Yes he should

I like his songs so he should be prrsdient people who say no are dumb othweer wise im voting kanye no matter what anyone sais and then maybe he can so make new cool sonvs tooo very exciting for me and other peoples to people vote for him now please

• Yes he should

• Yes he should

• Yes he should

• Yes he should

• At first I

Kanye west is boss When Kanye west first announced his campaign for 2020 I was skeptical but after some thinking he could be exactly what this country needs I mean think about.? We have been on a steady downfall and Kanye is one the realist people around vote Kanye west in 2020 it's time for a change.

• He's awesome and fabulous

Unlike many politicians today, Kanye has absolutely no problem speaking his mind whenever he feels like it. If he can walk onto the VMA stage and interrupt Taylor Swift, “Yo, Taylor, I'm really happy for you and I'mma let you finish, but Beyoncé had one of the best videos of all time.”, who’s to say he can’t demand that pharmaceutical CEOs lower drug prices, or that police stop using excessive force? There’s no doubt he’s got the initiative to do it.

• He's a beast

Gkfkejajwkdm. Gkrkrkdiffddkekekekeew seems s s s s we w y was g. Re. D e e e e e e we. W w w w e w w w e e w w w w w w e we. W w. W w w w w we. He's a beast

• OMG heck NO!!!

Do we need yet another egomaniac incompetent in the White House??

What will be his first action? Grabbing the microphone from Merkel and telling her that Beyoncé should have been Chancellor of Germany?? Maybe he'll appoint Kim Kardashian as Secretary of State - the bar is pretty low for that post these days anyway!!!

In what alternate universe could a this clown EVER be qualified to be president? OK, OK, there are a lot of unqualified incompetent hacks in power - but REALLY?? This would set a new low even for what we've been given to pick from lately.

• There should be only the No button.

Kanye West is one of the most arrogant, egotistical individuals out there. Not only does he clearly lack the political experience to lead a country much, but he is prone to delusional and disrespectful outburst at extremely random moments. Do you think a man like this could handle political affairs with allies and enemies in a rational and capable manner? Do you think a person like this could actually make the country better? He is literally the type of person who just wants to move into the white house so he can paint it black. Kanye West, although a very amazing producer/writer/rapper is a horrible presidential candidate and I rather have Donald Trump as president. Hell I rather have George Bush be president for life rather then Kanye West.

• Kanye west is boss

At first I thought this was a joke, but he actually could be a decent president. At first I thought this was a joke, but he actually could be a decent president. The reason why I believe this is, because he may be able to relate to the youth of this nation and create a interest in voting and politics to young adults due to his popularity.

• No, He Wouldn't

He would not be a good President because of not having experience in the office. At least other candidates had a form of experience, even Donald Trump has some with running businesses.

Secondly, this idea of him becoming a President is actually a scary thought. I say this because he is really the first celebrity saying he will run for president because of having lots of money. Who doesn't say we'll have other celebrities run, like Miley Cyrus or Kim Kardashian herself? When Kayne West runs, others will run just to gain popularity; and will even maybe result in one of them being the next president.

I believe we are not at the downfall for our country yet, but if this does happen; we will all be screwed. Running for president is basically about who makes the most money on their campaign trail will most likely win. Celebrities make tons of money, and knowing about many of our voters; they will pick then name that is most notable.

• He's is a rapper

His job is not politics, he has no actual skill, and he married Kim. I think those are all good reasons why he shouldn't be president. Ever seen the movie idiocracy? That's is what would happen. Who made this question anyways, Kanye probably doesn't want to be president at all.

• Simply not qualified.

He can't really be serious about politics with nothing to qualify him for the position. The guy is just a college drop-out. I think the announcement was just a result of being on the drugs he admitted to taking. Would you really want someone who is known to be under the influence to run the country? Gee, how can that go wrong?

• Duh like duh

Duh duh, I'm wasting my typing potential. "What's coming through is a lie, what's holding up is a mirror. What's singing song is a snake looking to turn my piss to wine therefore tottally void of hate, and killing me just the same. -H.(Tool) Maynard for prez. Kanye is a joke.

• Duh like duh

• He is a rapper, NOT a politician.

The last thing America needs is a rapper who has no clue about politics in office. People are saying that "It would encourage younger people to learn about politics" well guess what, IT WOULD ALSO THROW AMERICA INTO A DOWNWARD SPIRAL THAT WOULD LEAVE US IN PIECES! Kanye is everything we DON'T need in the Oval Office. He is narcissistic, egotistical and just an all around douche. I believe he sees the presidency as another status symbol, another way of saying "Hey! Look at me!" To the world (again, like I said, he is narcissistic and egotistical.) in short; No, he should NOT be president, Ever.

• Seeing how he handled his money, no.

Kanye West is not only one of the worst rockstars in history (watch Kanye West vs Freddy Mercury, It is hilarious), But he would make a terrible president. This is mainly due to the fact that Kanye West WAS a multi millionare, and then he blew it all and went $53 million in debt. With the country's economy in the shape it's in, I would be very afraid of what a West Administration would do to our economy. Also, Kanye West is a horrible singer anyway. Freddy Mercury simply is all around a better singer and stage performer.