Would legalizing marijuana bring in money for new programs like it has in California?

• Of course it will

Of course legalizing marijuana will bring in huge revenue for any state but is it worth it. Medicinal marijuana is one thing but marijuana being sold for recreational use is a different story. Having more stoners on the roads would increase insurance rates due to the almost guaranteed elevation in accidents and vehicular deaths. There is sure to be a high financial cost that will be passed on to the American taxpayer.

• Yes, legalizing pot would bring in more revenue.

Legalizing marijuana would bring in additional revenue for new programs. Also, decriminalizing the drug would free up many government resources that are being used to fight the drug war. These resources could be better used in other areas, instead of prosecuting non-violent drug offenders. In short, legalizing marijuana would bring many benefits.

• Yes, legalizing marijuana would bring in money for new programs like it has in California.

Yes, legalizing marijuana would bring in money for new programs like it has in California. I think whenever you introduce something new in the market, it opens up other opportunities for growth. I think the marijuana market will be huge in other regions and states, and it would bring in money to the government to improve in so many other areas.

• I think so

Legalized marijuana can be regulated and taxed etc. So when people go to buy it, some of those funds can go back to the state which can then use it to fund other programs. Plus having regulated legal marijuana helps create some additional jobs and gives the state some control over sales and distribution.

• What disgrace to the government for such an approval

I believe that everyone knows marjuana is a serious threat to humanity. Are we concious of what the hell are we doing and thinking? Off course it will benefit the state like califronia but marjuana could cause other diseases to put it simply it develops new side effects that are not yet know to humans. I believe thinking about moral rights is way out to better life. Government shouldnt think growth in economy in the wrong ways.