• Who´s tired of Homework

In my opinion there should be less homework because it is boring and kids don't have enough free time especially in the winter time i gain weight over the winter time because of to much homework and i cant do anything else besides homework is sometimes harder for some kids and somethings the teacher does not even teach us

• Yes it would

Less homework would give children more happiness because it would give them more time for sports and other fun activities at home . Also it would make it easier on the parents so they don't have as much stress because of there children's work like if a mom is a doctor and the child comes home with this big project thats just some extra stress

• Yes, it's cause, the students stress out.

I know that kids don't want homework because they want time to relax and some just don't want it!!!!!! Some don't want to get stressed out either. But some hate it so much they wished it never existed I am one of those people. I am an expert at this topic and I say no homework!!!!!

• Yes less homework would make kids happy

A lot of homework is bad because since students are in their room all day with a bunch of papers kids aren't getting the attention they are supposed to if they are doing work all day.That is what causes a kid to act out in class.They are spending so much time doing work, that they don't get any time to bond with their parents.Kids act out in class because they feel they need some kind of attention so they use that stress and use it on the kids,it also goes along for bullying

• Less homework would make kids happy.

Less homework would make kids happy. Children are given way too much homework, even more than they need to learn the material and do well on their tests. If children were given less homework or given homework less frequently, they would have time to do other important things that they once were not able to do with homework.

• Less homework would tend to make kids happy.

Of course less homework would tend to make kids happy.The problem is that kids don't have the maturity to know what is good for them so it is up to adults to persuade them to complete their homework even when they try to instead do some activities that seem more fun

• Everyone loves leisure

Of course kids would be much happier with less homework. They would be less stressed and have more time to pursue interests outside of school. Not everything is schoolwork and once they're grown up, not everything about life should be work. Work isn't exactly one of life's pleasures, and if it is, many discover it outside of schooling.

• Yes it would.

Having less homework would make kids more happy. Most of the homework that is assigned to them is pointless, and schools and teachers should be more focused on their test score rather then assigning a whole bunch of homework. Having less would mean that the kids would have more time to enjoy their time out of school.

• Less homework would make kids happy.

Less homework would make kids happy. The amount of homework that we are giving our children these days is way too much. Students spend eight hours of everyday inside the classroom and then we are assigning them three to four hours of homework a night. That is around a eleven hour day just spent on school and I think this needs to be modified so kids can relax and spend more time doing things at home with their parents.

• Homework takes up my free time

When I have more free time I am happy. As a middle school student I have too much homework, about two hours of my day is taken up doing homework. As a matter of fact I'm doing homework right now, I'm writing a argumentative essay on a why my school should have less homework.

• Homework should be

I think homework is should be increased because most people have a hard time at school so it would study what we did. Please appreciate my words. I try. And homework helps us to do many things. It increases standards at school. I am also a expert. Support me. Yay

• Homework should be

• I believe less homework has no affect on how happy a kid is or how much happier they will be.

It's simple. Kids are brought up doing homework their whole lives. For the most part, they know its a part of school and its something they need to do to get good grades. Unless a child was originally brought up with less homework when they were younger, they aren't aware of what exactly less homework means to them.